Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ben Carson
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Carly Fiorina
Ted Cruz
Mike Huckabee
Chris Christie
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Bobby Jindal
Rick Santorum
Lindsey Graham
George Pataki
View Results

• Locked thread
The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Image being a candidate on that stage. In front of you is just the dead eyes of your party members and bigwigs, the mouth watering of the major party donors all betting on the right horse to back, the hyper control of the faces of their families, and the look of unflinching certainty in the chosen crazed supporters (many of whom do not support you in the least unless you are DT, Ben Carson, or maybe Jeb!). The behind all that is just a darkness, a void. Maybe there is a comfort in void?

The Arena Has 11,000 Seats But 10,000 Will Be Empty At GOP Debate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

seiferguy posted:

2 hours with limited commercials (I'm assuming around 30 minutes worth of commercials?) gives about 9 minutes per candidate if it's evenly distributed (it won't be). Some candidates are going to be completely ignored. My money's on Rand getting like 3-5 minutes of airtime.

I find it kind of mean to make some of them stand there for two hours for just three minutes of talking time. Jesus, the kind of sad hopes and dreams the primary season puts into people.

• Locked thread