Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
select james type of your are person:
This poll is closed.
non-james (what are you even doign here??) 39 21.67%
natural james 23 12.78%
james by marriage 11 6.11%
unnatural james 19 10.56%
converted james 10 5.56%
previously james 12 6.67%
convertible james 12 6.67%
"video james" 54 30.00%
Total: 86 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
i'm james prime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

Roosevelt posted:

i know a guy who will get angry if you call him jim or john or jimmy

it's JAMES
lol @ getting mad at being called jim or jimmy. when i was a kid my family called me jim but my literal government name is james so when i started school that's what it had on the forms and that's what my teacher called me and i didn't correct her like some timid beta bitch so that's what my classmates who became my friends called me. so now i tend to shamefully identify by my slave name though my immediate family still mostly call me jim and i have a few friends who mostly call me jimmy

but john is not a james. its like lolling at someone getting pissed off if u call them jordan or frank or idiot hell fucker or someshit. tho my mum used to occasionally call me hamish or seamus which are okay because those are legit celtic variants and we're white af

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
also i used to have a friend named gonzalo who used to get pissed off when i called him gonzo so i was like what should i call you then and he was all gonzalo just gonzalo so i said but three syllables is too fuckin many u selfish oval office then a while later he defriended me on facebook

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

jony ive aces posted:

but john is not a james.
i guess it's okay if you call me jony though

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

qntm posted:

[stands up] My name's James, and I'm a James
hello, james

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

Smythe posted:

im james. as is my father, and his father before him.

my son, g*d willing, will also be james.
james mark force iv

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

echinopsis posted:

just noticed Marisa
:tipshat: it's just a rehash of an old av i had except higher quality and with marissa added. figured i should buy it since lowtax needs the money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

Symbolic Butt posted:

english speakers have a hard time pronouncing names that ends with alo, ado, ago etc. I have no idea why it's so awkward

anyway, should called him gonz

the gonz
yeah it's not the ending just the number of syllables. gently caress anyone who is selfish enough to demand people call them by 3 syllables. v:shobon:v otoh i do have a friend named gustavo and mostly just call him that but occasionally just say gus which i guess is an actual name and not insulting like gonzalo.

also i have an internet friend (so never had to say his name out loud) named thiago which according to wikipedia is like a brazilian version of james. makes u think

• Locked thread