Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Time to start a North Korean league save

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

eleven extra elephants posted:

There was a match engine change like two years ago, earlier games play quite a lot differently, forwards don't gently caress up every 1 on 1 chance now for example.

Mine sure seem to in 23!

my players are bad/it's my tactics

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I just had a player (in FM23 still) on my German Regional League team (one step below the 3. Liga) get upset I didn't want to sell him for nothing to a 3. Liga team because he's too good for us (he is), but we end up with an agreement that he'd stay until the end of the season and leave on a free. He balls out the rest of the season and we end up unexpectedly winning the league and promoted to the 3. Liga. In the end he ends up going back to the Algerian league rather than resigning for me after no other teams with after him.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Eric the Mauve posted:

Always enjoyable when a team fresh off a treble is offended at your unrealistically ambitious expectation that they should be able to challenge for the league this year.

I always save scum those end of season/pre season talks. They're bullshit so I don't feel bad about it.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I was managing a team in the 2. Bundesliga in FM23 and Australia approached me and I figured why not. They're hosting the upcoming 2034 World Cup so they automatically qualified, but FM put them in a qualifying group anyway and decided they didn't qualify out of the group before any of the matches started. I play and win all the qualifying group games and once the group is over I get sacked for not qualifying. Great job FM.