Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I wonder if Noah Wyle is going to ditch out for most of the season again.

Other than that its been good so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nah, this guy is obviously Moriarty.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I was wondering if they were just going to drop that plot point seeing as they didn't mention it in the first couple of episodes.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

C'mon Sharker!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of disappointed that the other dimensional monster was just an octopus.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Although other than Noah Wyle nothing from the movies carries over into the TV show.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

John de Lancie as the devil? Yes, please.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

At the end of the episode Jake was eating jerky.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The videogame reveal and the meaning of the episode title were pretty funny.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like how Stone had all female followers (and one guy.)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So, TARDIS, Delorian and I'm pretty sure that one of them was the machine from "Terror from the Year 5000"

Also I'm assuming this isn't Prospero but instead Oberon. Still Shakespeare but slightly different play/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Or I guess he could just be Shakespeare. I guess maybe this means Flynn is actually the person who writes The Tempest?

• Locked thread