Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Here is a table. The numbers are there to represent statistics and also how likely fans of these clubs are to punch their wives*.

*this excludes Swansea fans, who are equally likely to punch their wives at any given point

Hop in your tactics truck and turn up Beautiful Day as loud as it'll go to let everyone know that here are some bad games to avoid watching:

Chelsea vs Liverpool
A real high-quality match featuring a team with a -2 goal difference facing off against a team with a -4 goal difference, as a movable object comes head-to-head with a fairly mediocre force. Fortunately you won't have to actually watch the game as BT Sport will just air 100+ minutes of footage of two middle-aged men mincing around in long coats and making faces at things.

Crystal Palace vs Manchester United
There's literally no way to predict what will happen in this match, and we could end up with any result, all the way from 0-0 to 0-1. Wayne Rooney will be there.

Man City vs Norwich City
Like a child trying to beat up a car. And the child is Palestinian and the car is actually an Israeli tank.

Newcastle vs Stoke
gently caress right off.

Swansea vs Arsenal
This seems like as good a time as any for Arsenal to start Arsenalling, unless they plan to wait until March when they've convinced enough marks to renew their season tickets.

Watford vs West Ham
We're ten games into the season and I'm still slightly confused when Watford are listed among the PL fixtures. West Ham only beat good teams, so will lose here.

West Brom vs Leicester
It might sound like a fun idea to watch Leicester, but it isn't. Except that time they missed a penalty in the last minute of the playoff semi-final and then the other team went up the other end and scored. That was fun. Especially when your housemate supports Leicester.

Everton vs Sunderland
If you're a fan of either of these teams, remember that you can suffocate yourself with a plastic bag tied around your neck for a quick and painless death.

Southampton vs Bournemouth
Is there even a point either of these towns existing in 2015? FLJ says: scrap both of them and give their spots in the league to Ayia Napa and Kavos.

Tottenham vs Aston Villa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAgRDScygic

There's also a Rugby World Cup final today between the only two nations on the planet where more than 5% of the country think rugby is a real sport, so maybe watch that instead or don't. I tried rugby once, and then immediately ganked my shoulder from falling to the wrong side in the tackle. Also apparently you're not allowed to take someone down with a double-leg. Awful sport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Someone made a MDT:

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 23s23 seconds ago
Confirmed #LFC team v @ChelseaFC: Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Sakho, Moreno, Lucas, Can, Milner, Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino

Confirmed #LFC subs v @ChelseaFC: Bogdan, Lovren, Benteke, Allen, Ibe, Teixeira, Randall

Quite happy with that, Benteke on the bench is nice. Apparently Origi was told it would be more beneficial for him to stay at home and train at Melwood than watch the game from the sidelines, lol.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

FullLeatherJacket posted:

West Ham only beat good teams, so will lose here.

I thought last week disproved that

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
whos watching the rugby tonight

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I enjoyed the OP, thank you for taking the time to make it good.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

I thought last week disproved that

chelsea being bad overrides all other systems

tekz posted:

whos watching the rugby tonight

southern dandies

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Chelsea: Begovic, Zouma, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Mikel, Ramires, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Diego Costa.

Subs: Amelia, Baba, Matic, Fabregas, Kenedy, Falcao, Remy.

Liverpool: Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Sakho, Moreno, Lucas, Can, Milner, Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino

Subs: Bogdan, Lovren, Benteke, Allen, Ibe, Teixeira, Randall

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Oh poo poo fabregas and matic on the bench, liverpool are done

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
Great op, op. Now let's all enjoy Mourinho making some faces. I'm looking forward to at least one incredulous belly laugh with waving arms. Come on the 'pool.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
im glad that we live in the future where highlights are already available

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5puds_chelsea-vs-liverpool-trailer_shortfilms

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Bea Nanner posted:

im glad that we live in the future where highlights are already available

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5puds_chelsea-vs-liverpool-trailer_shortfilms

I knew what this was before I clicked it and it was still delightful

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I used to play rugby that's my rugby story

come on liverpool

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

vyelkin posted:

come on liverpool

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
This match will be dire and poo poo and even worse than the derby last weekend.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

serious gaylord posted:

This match will be dire and poo poo and even worse than the derby last weekend.

it will but then in injury time liverpool will score 14 goals and jose will make a face

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i hope john terry falls flat on his face and firmino scores a goal

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
jesus christ i wish commentators would shut up about "the normal one" ffs, he only said that because some journalist asked him to anyway!

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
firmino is poo poo

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

tekz posted:

firmino is poo poo

But so is Chelsea???

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

vyelkin posted:

i hope john terry falls flat on his face and firmino scores a goal