Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Imagine being Sunderland and have garbagemen like Coates, Brown and M'Vile playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

this is brutal

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Insurrectionist posted:

Imagine being Chelsea Football Club and letting big Rom leave without really trying to keep him at all, no wonder they're poo poo now

This but Sunderland and big Jozy.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Sunderlands entire transfer strategy seems to be based on signing players who once played for big clubs, no matter the cost

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

euroboy posted:

Sunderlands entire transfer strategy seems to be based on signing players who once played for big clubs, no matter the cost

I still can't believe they had Coates on loan for an entire year and decided he was worth paying actual money for

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Good god, 6-2

Will anyone care when Sunderland go down? I won't

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Hoops posted:

Will anyone care when Sunderland go down? I won't

The Leicester Poster's Wife...

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Calling this a local derby is a bit of a stretch.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

EvilHawk posted:

Calling this a local derby is a bit of a stretch.

At least Rebecca Lowe is smart enough to say there's no history so it isn't. That was a stupid conversation.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Clasie looks about five foot tall

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

That was the best trick play

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
good goal

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I'm glad Davis remembered that scoring goals is good

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

That was slick as hell

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Bournemouth should play more of their game in the opponent's half

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Soton are a properly good side

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Big Graz is the best

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

I feel like he climbed a bit over that defender, but a good header anyway

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Insanely sikk crosses flying in

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Bape Culture posted:

they alright

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
they've done well for themselves

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Another amazing Bournemouth set piece, that corner

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Proof that there is no god: cool and good Bryan Oviedo gets injured (AGAIN!!) two weeks before qualifiers while so many garbagemen are allowed to play injury free all the time.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Wanyama is not a clever man

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

The Bournemouth comeback starts now

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lol that taCkle

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Cmon Born mouth

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
"I call this one The Waterslide"

Vic Wanyama

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

Bape Culture posted:

They're good, but this is Bournemouth whose last two games' goals for and against reads 2 - 10 so.....

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
Bournemouth are dominating but have literally noone capable of scoring a goal in their entire squad who isn't dead

It's v sad to watch

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Lmao the long lingering shot on the guy doing the wanker gesture

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I was really impressed with how Bournemouth turned it around in the second half, Arter in particular looked very good. That said Stekelenberg only had one real save to make for all that pressure.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
everton are cool and good imo

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Starsnostars posted:

I was really impressed with how Bournemouth turned it around in the second half, Arter in particular looked very good. That said Stekelenberg only had one real save to make for all that pressure.

I feel really sorry for them op. All of their decent players died.

I really hope they don't do anything retarded and fire their manager.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Ewar Woowar posted:

I feel really sorry for them op. All of their decent players died.

I really hope they don't do anything retarded and fire their manager.

Eddie Howe is the only reason the club still exist tbh, never mind getting to the Prem. I think everyone at Bournemouth were aware that they were most likely getting bounced straight back down, this is going to be used to get some much needed investment in the squad and facilities.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

serious gaylord posted:

Eddie Howe is the only reason the club still exist tbh, never mind getting to the Prem. I think everyone at Bournemouth were aware that they were most likely getting bounced straight back down, this is going to be used to get some much needed investment in the squad and facilities.

Will they even know what to do with themselves when Aston Villa, Sunderland, and Newcastle manage to be worse than them?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

pik_d posted:

Will they even know what to do with themselves when Aston Villa, Sunderland, and Newcastle manage to be worse than them?

should really include norwich in this list of poo poo clubs

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

serious gaylord posted:

They have a russian billionaire, Eddie Howe is legit but that investment was going to happen anyway. There was still no way they were staying up though, Ian Harte played repeatedly last season. Ian Harte.

pik_d posted:

all those clubs have more players, and of a higher quality, than Bournemouth do. Their injuries, not just number but in who has them, have hosed them. They could do a Derby, but Howe is a better manager and they probably won't ever sink that bad.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Spangly A posted:

They have a russian billionaire, Eddie Howe is legit but that investment was going to happen anyway. There was still no way they were staying up though, Ian Harte played repeatedly last season. Ian Harte.

He bought the club in 2011, in 2009 Howe saved the club from almost certain relegation out of League 2 when he took over at christmas, 17 points from safety. They would in no way have been bought by a Russian billionaire if they weren't even in the league, which they are, because of Eddie Howe.

I'm pretty sure the guy could take a poo poo on the centre circle and the fans would queue up to wipe his arse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I like Bournemouth, think Howe is a good manager and I want them to stay in the league.

That said, there is a small part of me that wants them to be stupid, sack Howe and appoint Bournemouth legend Harry Redknapp.

• Locked thread