Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
This match will be dire and poo poo and even worse than the derby last weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
lmao what was that defending

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
durrrr what is defending - liverpool

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Lucas should have had a yellow card by now.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Gary Gayhill

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
lmao why try that tackle?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
This is dire

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

excuse me lady posted:

who the fucks this oval office

hes a hardman

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Lmao costa should be off.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Mourinhos meltdown over another retroactive ban will be worth not getting the red card tbh.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
lmao mikel is chimping the gently caress out.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
lmao that defending again. No wonder the prem teams are getting savaged in Europe.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

excuse me lady posted:

Didn't think it would be possible for the sight of Falcao coming on to try to save a game to seem more utterly futile than it did last season but Chelsea have managed it so good job

i wanted him to be good last season op but its clear hes done.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
That. Defending. Lol.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
terry getting savaged by the comentators lol

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

excuse me lady posted:

christ when do we play this shower of poo poo chelsea defence although I'm sure lvg will figure out a unique way to give us no attacking threat

not soon enough imo

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Humphrey Vasel posted:

What was the post match I missed it

there was nothing to say

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

excuse me lady posted:

fuckin hell has Rio Ferdinand blacked up???

ahahahaha he loving has as well

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
im gonna stake my reputation that vardy will be in league 1 within 4 seasons. As soon as his pace goes he's done.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

African AIDS cum posted:

I'm 33 and havent lost my pace. Chill with the ageism.

Yeah but does the inside of your knee look like a roast beef sandwich thats been left in the sun for 6 hours in july?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Ewar Woowar posted:

I feel really sorry for them op. All of their decent players died.

I really hope they don't do anything retarded and fire their manager.

Eddie Howe is the only reason the club still exist tbh, never mind getting to the Prem. I think everyone at Bournemouth were aware that they were most likely getting bounced straight back down, this is going to be used to get some much needed investment in the squad and facilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Spangly A posted:

They have a russian billionaire, Eddie Howe is legit but that investment was going to happen anyway. There was still no way they were staying up though, Ian Harte played repeatedly last season. Ian Harte.

He bought the club in 2011, in 2009 Howe saved the club from almost certain relegation out of League 2 when he took over at christmas, 17 points from safety. They would in no way have been bought by a Russian billionaire if they weren't even in the league, which they are, because of Eddie Howe.

I'm pretty sure the guy could take a poo poo on the centre circle and the fans would queue up to wipe his arse.

• Locked thread