Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Das Volk posted:

None of your photos work :smith:

They do without SSL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

That's a strange looking Camaro. You guys down under do everything weird.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Don Dongington posted:

You mad bastard.

Also the IS300 is the first sunroof'd car I've had in about a decade, but I'm swiftly reminded that it's only usable for about 2 weeks of the year in Perth, other than as a means to let the 60 degree air out before the AC takes over.

Holy poo poo I'm tempted to use it to flip drivers off constantly though.

It's also good for one other thing:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Darchangel posted:

In the same way that my '70 Cutlass, all 16' 3" of it, was an "Intermediate."

An A-body is definitely a midsize. My daily is an Impala, and it's way bigger than my Chevelle.

The Camaro is a compact, it's basically just a better looking Nova.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

iwentdoodie posted:

I mean, I wouldn't say BETTER looking. An even split, really, till the late 70s.

The only reason I say better is because the proportions are all wack on the Nova. They look super weird from a side profile; the front end is too short for the rest of the car. The Camaro fixes that. And they both got smashed around with the uggo stick in the mid '70s, although the Nova arguably got it yet worse.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Darchangel posted:

Beat me to it. My '70 Olds Cutlass is an A-body.

As is the Chevelle I mentioned. All of those midsize GMs: Chevelle/Malibu, Cutlass/442, Tempest/Lemans/GTO, GS/GSX. Am I forgetting some?

I thought that was why he asked :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Yeeeep. Its what you think it is

Exciting. That's even better than the zip tie (which disintegrated at a touch) that was in place of a hose clamp on my fuel line when I bought my car.