Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Bookmarked; thanks for bringing me here Cat Interceptor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Still loving reading this thread.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I've never seen an engine that looks like it's assembled correctly with all it's wiring correct, got loads of spark and fuel (and even DOES have enough compression) fight so loving hard to not start.

Valves arent quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite sealing but we can still get a stumble out of it.

I think I'm cursed when it comes to EZ30 powered cars. Thats fine I hate them too.

----

In thirty years of tearing rear end on racetracks and rally, I've only lunched two motors. I have had zero engine rebuilds refuse to fire.

EZ30's.... two deaths, one refuse to fire. Somehow I dont think it's me on this one, there is a genuine curse going on here.

You just know its gonna be something silly. [slow motion voice] Diiid yoooou triiipppllee cheeeck thhhheee Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmiiiinnnnnnggggggggggg?

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Walks past car *smacks knee*
A few miniutes *smacks same knee on same protruding part*
swear, pause to wait for pain to dull *smacks same knee in SAME protruding part almost immediatly*

Sits, ices knee, wait for twenty minutes to get back to work *smacks same knee on the same loving protruding car part*

Swears, waits for throbbling hell to dull, gets out plasma cutter and cuts protruding part off
*falls onto foot*

I think we can all empathize with this all to well.