Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Computer viking posted:

Someone has been watching the hidraulik press shannel, I take it?

Vat de faaaaaak?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

More yard means more cars and more cats. Seems like a win/win.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Fuuuuck me, takign apart cars in 44C heat is stupid hard to do

I prefer heat to cold but yeah... Once it gets that hot, everything is hard.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

If I wasn't on the wrong side of the world, I'd be in.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

LS-swapped FD.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

PLEASE tell me there is no custard My Little Pony

Edit : aaaaw gently caress Fluttershy is yellow. No. Nope. Nòooooooooope

Too late. It has been named.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Shoot a used oil sample off to a lab, you'd be surprised what modern oils can do. I get 9000+ miles out of a 4qt 0w20 synthetic oil change on my CRV and the sample I sent still had maybe another 1000 miles of life left in it.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Oh God why do we even What the HELL have we done????

Something amazing, that's what.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Kaptainballistik posted:

Not bad for an RC10 on steroids.

You need to put some giant Team Associated / Tekin / Futaba stickers on the side.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

If you buy acquire something on a given day down under and then tell her while it's still the day before in Canada, that technically counts as telling her before you did it, right?

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

So uhhh.... question. What kind of person would buy new head bolts and then reuse the head gaskets?

I'd say "Sloppy Mechanics" but they're more likely to do the opposite.

Fun fact, reused "one time use" LSx head bolts actually test out stronger than most of the aftermarket options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Those things are seemingly useless at some of the tasks they're advertised for, but when it comes to poo poo like that, scraping old caulk out of a bathroom, or cutting holes in drywall, they're loving amazing.