Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CommieGIR posted:

Friend moved out of town and couldn't take his massive collection of Audi 4000/5000 parts.

Guess what is now littering my garage and took two truckloads to move there?

Do those use the same airbox as a MK2 VW?

I can't find a loving airbox anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
You're going to buy another one with a hosed motor and do a full harness swap while spending like negative 30 aussie fun bucks, because gently caress you I want cheap wookie cars too.

:(

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Rhyno posted:

Unless you're a racist restoring a Mustang.

Or a racist with a hyundai.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Rhyno posted:

Does driving through puddles and smoking weed make you a racist?

Voting for trump and bitching about Puerto Ricans does.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Next episode, on Hoarders.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Wait, bumper dents will fail you in an inspection there?

How the hell do you have any Camry's on the road?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Raluek posted:

An A-body is definitely a midsize. My daily is an Impala, and it's way bigger than my Chevelle.

The Camaro is a compact, it's basically just a better looking Nova.

I mean, I wouldn't say BETTER looking. An even split, really, till the late 70s.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Kaptainballistik posted:

Look at TOYOTA.., they build fridges AND cars you would like to drive.

I can't think of a single Toyota in the US that isn't a Tundra that I would drive happily.

Tesla is neat tech in a loving horrific package. The fit/finish would be offensive in a 25k car, much less a 100k vehicle. They're the iPhone of cars. Neat looking, inoffensive, and a loving horrible piece of poo poo in every other way.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

*outbrakes Camry by a mile at the next corner, rips it a new one around thr corner and is never seen again*

And THAT is what counts

*lives in a state woth no corners, loathes the horrific powerband of the car that is now as exciting to drive as a vanagon*

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Not the car's fault that automotive hell exists :D

I have 30ish tracks within 8hrs of me, it's an amazing automotive place. But the 86 is still boring as poo poo to drive every day, and even gets worse gas mileage than much faster vehicles better suited to the driving style here.

Camry is also boring as hell, but it is fun to go to Long Beach and watch the track ride along Camry pull away hard from the 86s doing the same thing.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Elmnt80 posted:

Nah, iwantdoodie and lecia just live in the wrong part of florida. I've got 3-4 decent cruising roads near me with the added bonus that 2 of them have no place for cops to hide since its going through a salt marsh.

And the 86BRZFRS has the same 0-60 stats as my wagon. I'd probably be fine driving one and if not, theres plenty of power adders out there. :getin:

I lived in CA also. I still didn't like the car. It's slow as loving balls and has a horrible powerband without mods.

The boxer is inefficient as gently caress, and between the price of the car, the power, and the mpg, there is basically no reason to own one over it's competition. I like the premise but that motor is loving garbage, and the stock tune makes it even worse.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Did Ryobi stop the issue with their cordless drills shocking the piss out of you if you put your hand on the back? That's why I stopped using them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Why hell would you import a 2.5rs when you have actual good subarus?