Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yeah I suppose they do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

i mean we do have a specific thread just for lovely guns seized from criminals

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Platystemon posted:

Fist‐sized rock is the original disposable weapon.

The Lone Badger posted:

Disagree. A good murderin’ rock was a valuable tool and would be kept.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I ate the last otter pop and my older brother got mad and threw my fist sized rock into the river

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

thepopmonster posted:

The minimum size of an Olympic swimming pool is 50mx25mx2m deep (depth is minimum 2m, other dimensions are fixed). That's 660,430 gallons.

Santa canonically drinks from a glass of milk in each household he visits when it is left out for him; that's probably an average of at least 2 fl oz per glass, or 64 households/gallon, or at most 42 million milk-houses per swimming pool.

There are about 24m children 5 and under in the US this year. Two-or-more child households, lactose intolerance, and that only 75% of US households have a Christmas tree (presumably, those without a tree don't propriate Santa) cut the number of milk offerings down a bit, but if we assume 2.1 million households do this (slightly less than 1 in 10) then the US contribution to the Calculated Pool Index of Santa Swallowing is probably at least 0.05 pools/year, so Santa goes through a minimum of 5 pools/century.

It takes between 20-30 minutes for water to go from mouth to bladder, and Santa's schedule is very tight - he's not going to be able to stop for a break. Fortunately, we have documentation that Santa has a method for storing things that would otherwise be impossible to transport, so we can confidently conclude that Santa's pee is stored in his sacks.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Most “Olympic“ pools in the US are actually 50m by 25 yards so that both short course and long course events can be held in the pool.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Damnit I just came here to post that

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Bar Ran Dun posted:

Most “Olympic“ pools in the US are actually 50m by 25 yards so that both short course and long course events can be held in the pool.

Ha! Can't believe that guy hosed up the US olympic pool measurements. What a loving loser!

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

If you don’t get the initial assumptions correct then all of the North Pole estimatics regarding the man in red’s piss will will be off.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

glasses of milk that hold 2 oz? is santa slamming shots while eating mini chips ahoy? these piss numbers are way off.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Santa can have least at eight ounces of milk, as a treat.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
It's not really a treat, it's his primary source of nutrition.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
St Nicholas lived in Turkey, which in 2022 had a 69% (not a joke that's the actual number) lactose intolerance rate. He was at least partially of Greek descent, 55% current lactose intolerance rate. Even at 2oz a glass the most statistically likely scenario is that his reindeer are just a bootstrapping system to get him to the first few hundred houses, after which he will have built up enough fuel for the chimneys to serve as ignition point, launch route, and subsequent catch tunnel.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 08:50 on Apr 22, 2024

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Gets hosed up on milk and passes out in a coma for 364 days straight

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

Gets hosed up on milk and passes out in a coma for 364 days straight

You rang?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Splicer posted:

St Nicholas lived in Turkey, which in 2022 had a 69% (not a joke that's the actual number) lactose intolerance rate. He was at least partially of Greek descent, 55% current lactose intolerance rate. Even at 2oz a glass the most statistically likely scenario is that his reindeer are just a bootstrapping system to get him to the first few hundred houses, after which each fireplace/chimney at which point he has built up enough fuel for the chimneys to serve as ignition point, launch route, and subsequent catch tunnel.

Obviously "milk" is a mistranslation and what Santa Claus really wants is yogurt or ayran.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

Obviously "milk" is a mistranslation and what Santa Claus really wants is yogurt or ayran.

Maybe it was originally a christmas kebab.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Dongicus posted:

think i might because this set is ugly as sin lol

Wormskull posted:

Nice marmot.

Dongicus posted:

Thank you but it's actually a Beaver.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

And that movie is almost as old as the game that screenshot is from

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Wow, two things are old. I can't belive it...

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Wow, two things are old. I can't belive it...

Three things are old???

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
We always used to put sherry out for Santa along with some carrots for the reindeer.

e: so by the time he gets to the US he's proper hosed up

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Leaving out some ouzo and a gyro for Hagios Nikólaus.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

HopperUK posted:

We always used to put sherry out for Santa along with some carrots for the reindeer.

e: so by the time he gets to the US he's proper hosed up

Who decides which way he goes? Time zones?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Rappaport posted:

He arrives late christmas eve or very early christmas morning. So he must start where christmas eve starts and chase the night.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
He gets 6 hours of straight vodka and krokodil, poor sod

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Karate Bastard posted:

He gets 6 hours of straight vodka and krokodil, poor sod

Oh, the krokodil is all for the reindeer

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:schotty: Warez request on first day. Sometimes he licks the feet of men wearing Tommy Cologne. :schotty:

emotional fascist posted:

hello. i am taking a statsitics class and the only way i can access the program i need to use is at the univ library. however, i would rather just do this at home on my computer. you can imagine how much the lab here stinks like tommy cologne and such. anyway, if any of you have any idea as to how i could track this down, or perhaps have a copy yourself, i would greatly appreciate it.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Rappaport posted:

NORAD tracks him every year, he's got nothing to hide

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Santa is a western stooge

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

EorayMel posted:

:schotty: Warez request on first day. Sometimes he licks the feet of men wearing Tommy Cologne. :schotty:

lol check out the perma guy's rap sheet on that page.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Heath posted:

lol check out the perma guy's rap sheet on that page.

well that's not a very funny forum quote :stonk:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I don't have archives. Do I really want to know

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Milo and POTUS posted:

No, you're good.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

If you're playing "why was this poster permabanned" bingo, the only space we're missing is "passed away"

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
That thread just seems like a fly trap for permas.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
wasn't shii the guy who was in cahoots with loving Marshall Banana of all people

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Milo and POTUS posted:

They were banned because of moderator action.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I imagine this as physics exam. If the goatman farted a chandelier, what velocity would it have on impact?