Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Door Frame posted:

You jest, but...

God that dude sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Goddamn modmins, actively sabotaging my career by not allowing me to post on forums.somethingawful.com :arghfist:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Captain Hygiene posted:

Goddamn modmins, actively sabotaging my career by not allowing me to post on forums.somethingawful.com :arghfist:

kinda makes me want to develop the habit of getting a 6er first thing in the morning so I can have productive days at work

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

RFC2324 posted:

kinda makes me want to develop the habit of getting a 6er first thing in the morning so I can have productive days at work

An add-on subscription to stop you from using the service. Now we're thinking with capitalism web 3.0

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Inverse timing of a childlock on your browser

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

The Door Frame posted:

You jest, but...
"You are actively interfering in my life" jesus christ

Remember when Jeffrey probed half the QCS crew over Christmas? Good times.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Lobok posted:

I wonder how many decent, kind people this place turned away by banning hello posts.

Got their money though! Suckers!

I like to think we would accept J4Gs these days, but that's mostly because no one wants to J4G anymore in the first place

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I just remembered the phrase "Lepers colony browsing experience" but can't find the original :smith:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Brb
Making a 6er request thread

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

RFC2324 posted:

I've timed a couple of comedy sixer requests to coincide with needing to go to bed.

...I stayed up late catching up on threads I was behind in anyway :negative:

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

RFC2324 posted:

I'd say I have a 6er first thing in the morning but honestly it's more like 4.25.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Phlegmish posted:

I like to think we would accept J4Gs these days, but that's mostly because no one wants to J4G anymore in the first place

I remember that days of going on forums for new MMOs and the pubbies all screaming about the evil goonies coming to ruin the game

I kinda miss being a boogie man of the internet

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

RFC2324 posted:

If you get it at home before you go in, you can get some work done then slack off the last few hours when it wears off.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Hihohe posted:

Brb
Making a 6er request thread

Link?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Milo and POTUS posted:

If you get it at home before you go in, you can get some work done then slack off the last few hours when it wears off.

literally my exact thought!

til jeff decides we need an 8 hour probe so people keep having money to give him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

RFC2324 posted:

literally my exact thought!

til jeff decides we need an 8 hour probe so people keep having money to give him

You're still not getting a raise

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

12ers the new default, but you can send Jeff a couple bucks to knock it back down

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Not now, a new episode of a show i like came out and i want to be able to discuss for the next couple of hours, maybe tonight

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Splicer posted:

I just remembered the phrase "Lepers colony browsing experience" but can't find the original :smith:

This might be the closest one, BYOB 2017

Manifisto posted:

:qq: oh no my lepers colony browsing experience

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Captain Hygiene posted:

12ers the new default, but you can send Jeff a couple bucks to knock it back down

12 is usually too much for most, turns out 6 is enough

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Back in the late 70s, eight was enough.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Marcade posted:

Sounds right for the 70s yeah

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Marcade posted:

aka the Aatrek defence

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Splicer posted:

"You are actively interfering in my life" jesus christ

Remember when Jeffrey probed half the QCS crew over Christmas? Good times.

I am still upset about that probe.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

A sentiment shared by 90s Ford owners and alien abductees.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Literally A Person posted:

He was right to do it.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

I'm upset it expired.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

He was right to do it.

Fair, and

Yngwie Mangosteen posted:

I'm upset it expired.

same.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

God that dude sucks.

He also believes in IQ! As in, that it's a real and good measurement to use in modern times and should definitely be used to qualify children for what schools they should get into.

I'd quote the post except it's not funny in the least*.

*takes one to know one

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

The Alchemist posted:

Trump sneaking to the hollow tree where his piss tape is stashed, like Fargoth the wood elf in morrowind

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Sounds kind of like an edible

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Pirate Radar posted:

Sounds kind of like an edible

Feature request: edible probations. Order a box of six official SA cupcakes and get a free 6er.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Traxus IV posted:

To add to the pile of obliviousness, at a volunteer thing years ago I had no idea why another volunteer kept offering to help me with the stuff I was in charge of, hanging around more and more over the course of months, being really nice to me. I appreciated the assistance, but completely missed all of the flirting going on the whole time. It was an outdoor activity, and at one point I loving threw a pinecone in their face because I thought we were just goofing around while they were super confused at the weird signals they were getting from me.

Disaster lesbians.

It took a mutual friend getting fed up with my stupid poo poo, coming up to me after the event we had all put together was over, and telling me right to my face that the other volunteer was interested in me before I even considered it was possible. I am a clueless goddamn dipshit, but anyway we're married now. Lucky for me the pinecone didn't put them off.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

He was right to do it.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

SyNack Sassimov posted:

He also believes in IQ! As in, that it's a real and good measurement to use in modern times and should definitely be used to qualify children for what schools they should get into.

I'd quote the post except it's not funny in the least*.

*takes one to know one

that poster has the gamer brain disease

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

He was right to do it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Hooplah posted:

that poster has the gamer brain disease

jesus, i assumed that post was from like 2013, but nope. thats wild.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:silent: Drawings of classic NES characters! :silent:

nk fshx posted:

CKRIMINAL MARIO--$10this is the classic mario you know and love but now he has a GUN

and A MARIJUANA CIGARETTE

CRAZY

dead baby princess $10
PRINCESS PEACH GIVING BIRTH TO A BABY WHO DIED

OUTTA CONTROL

yoshi peeing--$10

your favorite dinosaur going pee

RIDICULOUS

KRAzy kartoon--$10
this is a totally wild cartoon just going nuts

edit please dib before you buy
I accept paypal and e-gold

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Does make you wonder what the yoshi peeing smells like though

just for laughs haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Jedit posted:

Feature request: edible probations. Order a box of six official SA cupcakes and get a free 6er.

There's a correlation between buying mail order cookies and receiving a permaban