Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
The whole point of the show is that they're all terrible people who ruin everything they touch. Complaining that Jerry is a smug rear end is like complaining that half the episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm don't make sense because Larry David is obscenely wealthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

We're talking about Seinfeld irl not the character he plays on the show :smug:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

mind the walrus posted:

We're talking about Seinfeld irl not the character he plays on the show :smug:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jerry Seinfeld is... The Bee So Hot A Human Woman Wants to gently caress It, Even Though It Is A Bee Of Ordinary Size

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That thread was the tits.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
I think the difference is that the Seinfeld-inspired gags are at least occasionally funny, while the actual show itself was never actually funny.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE this film.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Pick posted:

At length, which was great.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Pick posted:

wheres the thread(s) where you just went off on bee movie and shark tale for like 30 pages

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Pick posted:

I don't know, I've heard some good buzz about it.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Pick is funny and makes me laugh regularly, unlike anything Seinfeld-related, except fake Seinfeld.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

both seinfeld and bee movie are funnier than pick

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Isn't the forum drama thread elsewhere in PYF?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

mind the walrus posted:

Isn't the forum drama thread elsewhere in PYF?

It was mauled to death by murderdogs.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

It was not a good thread for a dog derail.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

things goons get really aggressively weird and antagonistic towards and will have multiple page long shouting matches about: dogs, food, states where you don't pump your own gas, fat people, webcomics, tumblr/reddit, probably a lot of other stuff

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

Alaois posted:

both seinfeld and bee movie are funnier than pick

its true

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

FlyinPingu posted:

things goons get really aggressively weird and antagonistic towards and will have multiple page long shouting matches about : dogs, food, states where you don't pump your own gas, fat people, webcomics, tumblr/reddit, probably a lot of other stuff
also

tiping
condos
star citizen
ron paul

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Also guns, and fatness.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
Circumcision and toilet paper.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Also circumcision and transition lenses

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Also, mentioning there are things that goons get really aggressively weird and antagonistic towards.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

NotAnArtist posted:

Also circumcision and transition lenses

Transition lenses? :wtc:

What do they even argue about with those?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Yeah, they are so great. How could anyone find fault with them? I don't have to carry an extra pair of glasses/clip-ons for when it is sunny out!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Nerd

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Goons get their most flustered when someone dares go against the Elite Chili Groupthink and do something revolutionary like add 6 onion soup mixes to their award winning chili.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Beanless chili is a crime anyways.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I've heard Elite is a good game, but I don't play space sims.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

kalstrams posted:

I know a guy who makes it with nothing but foreskins. Feminism. McDonald's makes the best fast-food hamburger.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I know a guy who makes it with nothing but foreskins. Feminism. McDonald's makes the best fast-food hamburger.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Hitler had some good ideas about circumcision and tipping.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

NLJP posted:

That is slavpunk as hell

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

kalstrams posted:

you motherfucker

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

if u watch the 9/11 videos and listen closely u can hear the terrorists yelling "it's a prank!!" before th eplanes hit

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

timp posted:

So, my uncle passed away on Thanksgiving.

I admittedly wasn't too close with him, but he was definitely the de facto patriarch of our extended family, so we all knew we had to come together. Tonight was the viewing, and the whole family is in town. My family and I drove up from Charlotte, and the cousins and some of their closest friends all drove in from their various home towns around PA.

After the viewing we all migrated to the house. Although the game was on, nobody was really paying much attention. But I decided, gently caress it, this is what he'd be doing if he was here, so myself and a few cousins start watching. God love my uncle, but despite the rest of his family being diehard Steeler fans, he loved the Browns.

After the Schaub interception, a Browns win looks inevitable. My sister decides to walk around the house and start corralling the entire family into the living room. The Browns are about to win. It was like our beloved patriarch, winking at us from a above. A reminder that, no matter how bad things may seem, there's always the potential for things to go well.

http://i.imgur.com/EepNsGn.gifv

The Glumslinger has a new favorite as of 06:28 on Dec 1, 2015

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Goons get their most flustered when someone dares go against the Elite Chili Groupthink and do something revolutionary like add 6 onion soup mixes to their award winning chili.

I'm from Cincinnati though so I like a hint of chocolate in my chili recipes and putting it on spaghetti. :shrug:

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

FreudianSlippers posted:

circumcision and tipping.

:haw:

Also again on guns. Goons are weirdly against them for some reason. Guns are fun.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Holy poo poo

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Regional varieties of pizza (and hotdogs) is another target of goon obsession, at least in DnD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Regional varieties of pizza (and hotdogs) is another target of goon obsession, at least in DnD.
I think we've settled on superiority of deep dish pizza, no?