Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

My Lovely Horse posted:

I call it Enrique.

Poor My Lovely Horse, thought of a flesh-eating colony of blind, white eyed, Periplaneta americana roaches and died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Well since you're only worried about the top stringer in compression could you get some fraction of the strength back by replacing the missing upper element the bracing the poo poo out of it? But you'd need the reinforcement to extend several feet under the covered section.

My first year Statics was a loooong time ago.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

teenytinymouse posted:

I am grateful to whoever posted that bath-death-trap thread, me and my bf are both structural engineers and we are enjoying it immensely

We don't design houses made of wood chips so I am also learning :buddy:

Posters please use short words so these two Civs can follow along.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Of course this guy just Goebbels up the bait

I think we're Goering off the rails a little here.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Captain Monkey posted:

As opposed to all the gold that formed outside of stars?

Some of it appears in locked rooms in Switzerland and nobody can recall where it came from. But that's a Höss of a different colour.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? If my dog didn't have enough vet bills from her rear end problems to begin with I'd totally try and get her drunk to see what she's like.

Morally Inept parachute account spotted.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Lockback posted:

Go to France. Go to a real fondue place. Its that cheese for ages.

I know this isn't the most practical advice, but dying from cheese intake in France is a reasonable life goal.

gently caress yeah, raclette.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

oldpainless posted:

My two fav thing s combined, cheese and squirting

More like oldsphincterless

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Roro posted:

That's because I'm lactose intolerant, you jerk.

Quite a few cheeses are very low in lactose.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Flaky creamy cheese....crystals?

You've never had good aged cheddar

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

My Lovely Horse posted:

And then there's oldpainless who enters unbidden but must be guided out.

More like oldeyeless

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Dead Goon posted:

Cocaine feels amazing, definitely recommend.

Username/post combo oddly not in TCC

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

I want a girl with a short timeline
And a haaaaaaard Brexit

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

(Sarah pauses in her chores, looks up at the sky, and speaks)
Dear God, you made many, many poor women with huge labia
I realize, of course, that it's no shame to have such big labia
But it's no great honor, either. 
So what would have been so terrible if I had a small fortune to afford labiaplasty?

(sings quietly)
If I were a rich girl,
Labi-deedle-daidle,
Daidle-daidle-deedle-daidle-ahhhh

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

me: mom i think i may be in trouble for getting $1300 in american money on a donation website by saying I need surgery to reduce my huge labes or my boyfriend will leave me please dont sing labeula 
mom: labes i am the one 
me, sobbing: please please i got a phone call from the canada revenus agency 
my dad via speakerphone: conquering the flaps

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Yesterday
My labiaplasty seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they've gone away
Oh, it happened yesterday

Suddenly
I'm not half the girl I used to be
There's no roastbeef hanging down from me
Oh, yesterday came suddenly

Why they had to go, well you know
I can only say
They just looked a bit too long
Said so long to 'em yesterday

Yesterday
Love was such a messy game to play
My labes won't need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Because you know I'm all about them labes
'Bout them labes, no trouble
I'm all 'bout that labes, 'bout them labes, no trouble
I'm all 'bout them labes, 'bout them labes, no trouble
I'm all 'bout them labes, 'bout them labes

[Verse 1]
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no small cooch
But I can shake it, shake it, like I'm supposed to do
'Cause I got meat curtains that all the boys chase
And all the right junk in all the right places
I see the magazines working that Photoshop
We know that poo poo ain't real, come on now make it stop
If you got meaty girl bits don't pretend you ain't
'Cause every inch of you is perfect from the clitty to the taint

[Pre-Chorus]
Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size
She says, boys like a little more curtain between the thighs
(That labey, labey, uh, that labey labey)
You know I won't be no smooth crotch, tidy Barbie doll
So, if that's what's you're into then go ahead and move along

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Jessie is a friend, yeah
I know she's been a good friend of mine
But she wears spandex that helps to define
Jessie's got big labes and I want to make her mine

And I can't stop staring at the lump 'tween her thighs
And she's buzzing them with that Hitachi, I just know it
Yeah 'n' she's touching them in her bed late, late at night

You know
I wish that I had Jessie's labes
I wish that I had Jessie's labes
Where can I find pudenda like that

Rust Martialis has a new favorite as of 08:46 on Apr 27, 2019

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

I've got big meat flaps, and I want to trim them back
No curtains any more, I need to trim them back
I see the boys walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my swelling goes

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Under my bum
Huge labes just get me down
Under my bum
My girlcurtains just hang around
Labia! Plasty!
The difference in my pants I swear
Down to me, the change will come
Labes under my bum

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Mon pubis bring all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's bigger than yours
drat right it's bigger than yours

I could show you,
But I'd have to charge
La-la, la-la-la-bia. (ding)

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

A song clearly about being Sprung

My anaconda don't want none unless you got mons hon.

^^^ but no, "Paint it Black"

Rust Martialis has a new favorite as of 11:05 on Apr 27, 2019

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Labially a bird

:downsrim:

More like old labialess

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Mind if I horn on on this derail?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

I'd rather you wooldn't.

Sorry to butt in.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

3 inches hooray!

More like oldmicropeeness

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

more like erectionfin

More like inerectable humblebrag

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

For the love of god, villains, cease and desist

More like oldwyrmless

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

It turns out animals are really terrible conversationalists. Imps too.

This explains FYAD.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Watermelons!

https://youtu.be/2-eitsutpOc

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Dumb Lowtax posted:

More like oldbrainless

It was right there dude

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Subjunctive posted:

Same with me and Rochester stations coming in over Lake Ontario. It must be a big place if there’s a fire every other night, right?

A five alarm fire in North Tonawanda...

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Duncan Lancashire, Mentat Farmer

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm sorry, I have a terminal addiction to being a freaking troll.

more like oldfactless

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

/shakes breath mint can

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

big scary monsters posted:

Darth Walrus posted:

you're hunting big scary monsters for scientific research and making gear out of their body parts. 

excuse me

Rust Martialis has a new favorite as of 09:42 on Jul 16, 2019

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Phy posted:

More like Fleta McStern

Fleta McBurn. It was right there.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

No I don't I love u!!!!

Fleeting Mcturned

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

oldpainless: conquering the gurn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Reckon sleep deprivation is death by rooster.

More like death by cock