Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

VendaGoat posted:

I like it.

This isn't good. This is the writing style and intellectual acumen of a guy who shoots up his high school 10 years after he graduated

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

lyle's E3 coverage

mysterious loyall X posted:

/me posts reactoin crying reaction vid as the french company that the dizzy the egg pedophiles use as a tax haven announce not one, not two, not three, but count them 12 a whole freaking 12 assassin's creeds in one year

some idiot from montreal in accented english going, as we all kneooooo, the world is a dark plac e these days...indeed. terror in belgiu,m. zitka virus. ineqauality and rioting in the streets. todays gamers are faced with a choice. are you a cucked sjw assassin supports hillary, or a woke cuckservative templar who kneels at the altar of drumpf. in assassn's creed 10-22 for ps4, xbone, anroid , and ios we invite you to aswer these questons and find yourself: are u zee assassin or le templar

disturbed is now contractually obligated to sing stuff about like i saw the darkness, i kissed its fear, the dark was a man, i am a queer [flubs hitting not in baritone rage], over prerenders of videogame people shooting each other

All right, I'm Kaz Hirai I'd like to offer my condolences to the victims of terrorism in Orlando and world wide. We here at Sony support inclusion, diversity, and tolerance in STEM. Now I'd like to introduce some new features in God of War 4. As we all know, the world of God of War is dark indeed. At Sony and 909 Studios we want to push the boundaries of gaming technologically and artistically. Take it away boys. [kratos rapes aphroditie to death with his rock hard god of war wang before slappy his son around and calling him a queer after he fails to dismember a hart, all set to Slipknot - People = poo poo while everyone in the audience begins to weep from the stunning display of artistry like anna karina crying in vivre sa vie]

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

Haha ruthless

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

Mystery Opponent posted:

Funny thing that I remember is a road sign in Croatia that said "Slovenia" and underneath it someone sprayed GAY.