Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I never get tired of those Golden Corral stories, their entertainment value is timeless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Are there any more like it? I swear I've seen others posted in old quote threads, but it might've just been the F-35 one.

I hope that guy writes comedy for a living, I just about died laughing once I got to the OnStar bit.

Who the hell even remembers that tidbit? It's the little things

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Machai posted:

Is it Detective Vision?

I read this as Detective Venom and now I'm sad they never attempted the idea :(

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Crocoswine posted:

should be a stickied thread about Groverhaus in DIY that just says "don't do this".

Someone sum up this Groverhaus thing for me, it sounds hilariously depressing. Not just the highlight reel, don't be afraid to devil in those details!

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

Dude who pretended to be a high rank military officer (he was just a civilian contractor) built his own terrible house and then got himself a home inspector license so he could sign off his own house as legal.

Ha what the hell, who even thinks of something like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

sweeperbravo posted:

The groverhaus incident in condensed form could easily have been a King of the Hill episode.

Give the cast some credit, not even Bill is stupid enough to try something like that