Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Also, I was distracted by the orange things coming out of his head. Does Doomsday shoot orange poo poo out of his head? Is that part of the joke somehow? How would I know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Those orange things are introduced in issue 489 of Amazing Supperman but they weren't explained until issue 213 of Flex Luthor (tbh I like that line more than supperman). Apparently they're like some kinda.. thing? and they're there?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Those orange things are introduced in issue 489 of Amazing Supperman but they weren't explained until issue 213 of Flex Luthor (tbh I like that line more than supperman). Apparently they're like some kinda.. thing? and they're there?

Spider-sense?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Machai posted:

Spider-sense?

No it's the guy with the thing

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Snapchat A Titty posted:

No it's the guy with the thing

The Thing?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Christ you guys. Read Batlad issue I think #391 or #392 it's all explained.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Is it Detective Vision?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

HoAssHo posted:

1) I wasn't sure what its head was photoshopped over - like, I couldn't really tell what was going on in the comic there and 2) I know absolutely nothing about Doomsday (I only realized that was Doomsday's head through context), so I don't know how ridiculous it would be to try to talk to him because I don't know how bad of a guy he is.

Not having an understanding of the context doesn't make me humorless, jerk.
I've never read a superhero comic in my life. The image is funny whether you know exactly what's going on in it or not.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Smythe posted:

i can think of noone more annoying than a jittering, simpering, autism-addled twerp going on a rant about how their epic taste buds preclude them from enjoying beer or liquor. their superior autistic body picks up the motor oil notes and hues of the color purple due to their also equally rare and special synethesia or whafever, but more vibrantly due to their supertasting and also very high iq. instead, they savor each morsel of chicken tenders and pizza, washed down with an epic Mexican Cocke - ah, the real sugar really brings out the flavor as the founders intended. here's a clue - you suck. STFU. that said, I suck rancid cocks and lick the cum from an oil pan under my rear end in a top hat after it leaks out, along with the contents of my enema bag. be well and do good work, my friends.

Smythe posted:

Child Prodigy Computer Genius, High IQ MENSA Level Pre-Kinder College Level Reader, Giving Lover, and Mario Party Whiz. This Wunderkind is truly exquisite - but to top it off? They're also a Supertaster with Syneththesia. They also see numbers like landscapes and shapes that allows for incredibly complex mathematics to be computed mentally just like the fabled Mentats of Dune. Is there Anything this obnoxious, odoriferous, vile piece of poo poo Goon isn't Just The Best at? I think not. Step aside Astronauts, Firemen, and Army Guys, there's a new Alpha in town, and it's Computer Programmer Goon.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Can never beat the turing test post.

quote:

[A computer is performing a Turing test on a YOSPOS poster. The YOSPOS poster has a very small penis and is very smelly]

Computer: After repairing some incorrectly installed software on a computer at your workplace, you go to the coffee machine. As you wait for the cup to fill, you look out of the nearby window and notice a man breaking into your vehicle. How do you react?

YOSPOS poster: I go back to my cubicle and gently caress my computer and cum in it

Computer: What is the logic. If you do not take action straight away then the man will leave with your Bon Jovi CDs and your folding bike. Are you at all emotionally affected by the man’s theft of your property?

YOSPOS poster: I gently caress my computer and cum in it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Snapchat A Titty posted:

You're stronger than you think you are.

Nerds are weak?

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I've never read a superhero comic in my life. The image is funny whether you know exactly what's going on in it or not.

Or it's just a matter of taste, dude. Someone not having the same exact sense of humor as you doesn't mean they're humorless. Unless they think, I don't know, Two and Half Men is genius or something.

See, this I do like.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

HoAssHo posted:

1) I wasn't sure what its head was photoshopped over - like, I couldn't really tell what was going on in the comic there and 2) I know absolutely nothing about Doomsday (I only realized that was Doomsday's head through context), so I don't know how ridiculous it would be to try to talk to him because I don't know how bad of a guy he is.

Not having an understanding of the context doesn't make me humorless, jerk.

No, but this post does.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Yeah, you're not wrong, my man.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Nah you know what I think I'm still lost here you guys. I thought I had it for a moment, but nope. Can you give me the skinny again. Cause I'm brainfarting hard as gently caress over here.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
We're talking Joshua levels of toot here.

Fragmented
Oct 7, 2003

I'm not ready =(

I think a supermans was going to kill everyone but then a skinny girl with a demon head said she was going to beat up a bizzaroemans head in to the pavement but then it was all ok?

I dunno I don't read comics.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Meowbot posted:

PSA watch chappy on vhs this weekend if you want o watch a good movie

i posted on craigslist okdcupid if any gils want to watch chappy ANY HOUR OF THE DAY CALL ME i fuckin love that movie butut imwaiting for my special angel to watch it with before I experience it with another person since when I saw it in the etheare it was with a guy who was like "I got 2 go to work in the morning" and im like im literally about to die nad you are going to work in the morning this has nothing to do with chappyie we couldnt even eat and all he did was say the guy with the gold was a weird character how is that even a complaint he was like he was loud and obnoxious he was a drug dealer with guns and he said that character was not believable as a film major he is kind of a poo poo head

its so goood there is something about this movie that unlocks a part of me that I didn ot know existed

Meowbot posted:

i dont care for die antworod but i would alway with my ex girlfriend may she rest in the piece below the sea of a thousand suns in the rivers of boulder colorado and bullehad arizona to be never seen again in the deepy inks of the rivers cold sometimes but hot others they would be kind of funny when the girl had a gun with the lighter when she pushed the guy out the window. the videos are really entertaining but you dont have to like the music or the people ti figured it would be fun to know people like that byut maybe also very eirtating to know people with lack of intellience or maybe that is just how they act as the you can only imagine they are highly successful with their songs and youtube clickbaits. I have liked some of their songs but not wthe message like it is kind of a weird message consiering how they know one another ive never been to south africa with the hyenas on the chains and the economy being the way it is I can only imagine it is sway too hot for a man like me to step foot in to south africa. I wouldnt even have a way to get there in the first place.

I wouldnt consider this the only thing to think about though when it comes to CHAPPIE the best movie of 2014/2015 and onwards. When I saw it I was enthralled and the conversations when I would tell people how chappie is my favorite thing would always go back to you only saw that because you really like Roboco0 p and they mustch of the same but I disagree. They are hardly the same.Chappie really brings home the feeling of what I would feel if I was a robot he reminded me that the scene where he was painting reminds me of how I feel when I want to be creative but there is no one around yelling at me gently caress you chappie put away the pencils it isnt ok to be who you are just because you are a blue robot and no one wants a blue robot anymore get rid of me you say you cant get rid of me I will always be hedre but chappie will always overcome even when the first big fight in the ending I hope they make a chappie 2 sorry for the lack of paunctiona comment and like

Related:

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

It's just not SA without some constantly returning crazy like Dare or Vilepilot.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I wish kyoon would post more.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Joke is Superman is helping out a character who's called catastrophe or abomination or whatever it is. I forgot who the character is, but those "names" are both used im pretty sure. Persons are literally named like that in those bullshit comic book universes. That's enough to just go welp idgaf

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003
JARED NUMBERS: BACK IN ACTION
I read this one comic where a guy did a thing that didn't make sense for him to do in the context of the 37,000 issue universe surrounding said guy. It was funny.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Skylark posted:

its interesting how facial hair always grows on the side of the head that faces magic cards, like how moss always grows on the north side of trees

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tonsured posted:

Okay, I had a bit of a breakdown last night and found myself, once again, outside a five guys crying on the curb. I had been out for a jog early morning yesterday and came across a group of youths who were hanging out by the bike path, when I passed them, one of them, he had sun glasses and had his hat on backwards and I just knew he was real cool, stopped his conversation with his friends, said "check it" pointed at me and laughed and called me "big boy" and then pantomimed his arms in front of his belly bouncing around like he was pregnant or something. So of course this event was traumatic and sent me on a downward spiral of depression for the rest of the day that ended with me at 10:59 p.m eating a burger outside five guys crying over and occasionally brushing away tear drops and grease dribbles from an expired passport photo of myself as a young and beautiful and athletic 19 year old. Well five guys closes at 11 and one of the employees closing the front door only saw my backside and tears and felt bad for me and gave me a garbage bag full of free fries she was planning to throw out anyway. I accepted the gift because I liked the idea of being similar to a fat useless garbage receptacle.

So It's funny, if it weren't for that cool boy with sun glasses and the free fries, before yesterday I would have told this thread I don't eat carbs. Cheese fries would be pointless for me to speak about, but because of that young fellow, I know that there is no point to self improvement or trying to better oneself, we are all going to die anyway and age and life is pointless and no amount of effort of being proactive about ones health will ever change that, so I might as well just shovel these fries into my mouth,
AND WHY NOT WHY DONT I JUST DUMP CHEESE ALL OVER THESE THINGS. DROWN THEM AND MY MISERABLE LIFE AWAY IN CHESSE ON THESE THINGS
Might as well just order my rascal or hoverround or whatever now. You know what thread I'm gonna go to walmart right now! I'm gonna go there and practice riding around without legs, ride down the store aisles, stopping only to jostle jars of cheese balls off the shelf with a stick and just never run on the path again or wear backwards baseball caps no matter how bald I end up because gently caress it I'll be a blob melded to a scooter anyway

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

jaysus

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Ravenfood posted:

Awhile back, some enterprising nurse took a look at a nasopharyngeal airway and said "I wonder what would happen if I shoved that up a butt and attached it to a drainage bag."

jabby posted:

We've all been there, and in my defence the anaesthetist was being very annoying.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Tracula posted:

Point taken. Just that the animation is one of the stranger things posted as of late and I'm sure it hits some odd fetish out there just right for at least one fellow.

RareAcumen posted:

I'm gonna randomize some numbers and quote your post what comes out of it. I'm gunna do it.

Tracula posted:

100% chance someone somewhere is jerking off to this right now.

Lizard Wizard posted:

I mean, yeah, Foot fetish is pretty common.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Some one made a thread asking what appetizer he should order.

Chief McHeath posted:

So would you like to start out with an appetizer?

HEAVY BREATH

Let me... umummmum... let me consult

ANOTHER HEAVY BREATH

my forums.

FINAL HEAVY SIGH

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

I found the love of my life playing Red Rover.

It was a beautiful September day, the leaves were a transient yellow-green, fluttering slowly down to the ground. A few children taunted me from the other side of the short field, calling me, the Red Rover, to come out and play. I took a few deep breaths, steadied myself, and hurled my seven year old body towards the mass of interlinked legs and arms congealed at the other end. I huffed and puffed and threw my legs forth. I rumbled and trundled towards that human fence. I slammed into it with the full fury of an overweight child desperately seeking attention.

I saw the ground spin to the air, and my back slammed the ground. I couldn't breathe. My arms flailed in the air, desperately clutching at the oxygen my lungs wouldn't draw. That was when the teacher came over. Her dress fluttered in the wind, lovingly brushing my face as I grasped the air. With a single, forceful whoosh, the dress flew over my head.

It was then I first saw panties.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Len posted:

From Software and their goddamned poison swamps

FactsAreUseless posted:

Your mom's vagina should probably sue them for violating her likeness rights.

Not that it's ever cared about violation before.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

ArfJason posted:

Im real glad that in something awfuls 16th or 17th year when you want to mention the obsessive spaceship videogame retards there are multiple groups of people it can refer to. its like the worlds most miserable venn diagram

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Why does this thread always become helldump lite instead of any actually funny quotes?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Hyperlynx posted:

Why does this thread always become helldump lite instead of any actually funny quotes?

All the funniest things in the world are mean.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Subjunctive posted:

Like your face

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Subjunctive posted:

something something poison womb something heaven too crowded

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

jaegerx posted:

Like your face

Yes, I mostly do

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Continuing the theme of 'laughing at horrible things':

various cheeses posted:

The healing power of GBS is fixing your wife

Nether Postlude posted:

It's what kept Caro safe all these years.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Alman posted:

code:
DAY 1 CONVECTIVE OUTLOOK
NWS STORM PREDICTION CENTER EUROPA, JU
11:00 PM JST MON APR 25 2016

...THERE IS A HIGH RISK OF GREAT RED SPOT ACROSS PORTIONS OF JUPITER 
APPROXIMATELY 22 DEGREES SOUTH OF THE JOVIAN EQUATOR...

...SUMMARY
A SIGNIFICANT ATMOSPHERIC LOW WILL PROGRESS THROUGH PARTS OF JUPITER
22 DEGREES SOUTH OF THE JOVIAN EQUATOR AT 73 DEGREES LONGITUDE FOR THE
DURATION OF THE FORECAST PERIOD. TORNADOES...ALL DEADLY...WILL OCCUR...IN
ADDITION TO CATEGORICALLY NORMAL WINDS

...SYNOPSIS...
A DEEP AND SIGNIFICANT UPPER LEVEL LOW CURRENTLY EXTENDING 30,000 KM TO
LONGITUDINALLY AND 13,000 KM LATITUDINALLY WILL TRACK ACROSS THE FORECAST
AREA FROM EAST TO WEST. THIS LOW...COMBINED WITH ITS ASSOCIATED JET
STREAMS...WILL CONTINUE TO EJECT EAST TO WEST AT A CONSTANT SPEED. WHILE
SOME WEAKENING OF THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN OBSERVED IN THE PREVIOUS 10-15 
EARTH YEARS...SIGNIFICANT CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY IS EXPECTED CONTINUE THROUGH
THE FORECAST PERIOD AND BEYOND.

...GREAT RED SPOT...
THE THERMODYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT AHEAD OF THE GREAT RED SPOT WILL BE
CONDUCIVE TO CONTINUED CYCLOGENESIS. THE GREATEST ASSOCIATED THREAT WITH
THE STORM SYSTEM WILL BE SIGNIFICANT ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURES...CORROSIVE
GASSES...AND WINDS IN EXCESS OF 220-230 KT. NO ONE SHOULD PROBABLY gently caress 
WITH THIS BUT I DUNNO IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SCIENCE NO ONE WILL STOP YOU
PROBABLY

..ALMAN.. 04/25/2016

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Alman Be Praised.

Bundle of Keys posted:

How does blowing up the ground rejuvinate small trees, and can I use it on my dad's grave?

Unrelated:

Single By Choice posted:

I am not broken!!! The last week of senior year the whole class got together during lunch, and told me how much they hated me and how they deliberately isolated and attacked me with the sole intent of pushing me to commit suicide so that they could be on tv when the news cameras came. The humiliation, isolation, and beatings I endured for five years would have broken a navy seal. Every therapist I have told about my past has said they were surprised I didn't kill anyone or myself. Now I face a new bully. Feminism.

A New Bully is the worst star wars movie imo.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Wedemeyer posted:

A New Bully is the worst star wars movie imo.
You can't make me believe g0m didn't write that.

Edit: oh it's jon pop of course

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 07:05 on Apr 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
:psyduck: does not even begin to cover it.