Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

The Golden Man posted:

This is going back a Ways but LF Superstar FiatCourtesy smelled a black Guys hes from basically Montana he smelled a black guys dreadlock on the bus at the Debate finals and when Noelle was like uh you cant just smell a guys dread he accuesd her of fingering Scarlet during blindfolded nap/cuddle stim-comedown touch acclimatization workshop to deflect attention from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Jenny Agutter posted:

a goon spent no money to build a machine that kills songbirds, entirely on purpose

it's times like these that I'm glad to have dropped 15 euro on a message board thing

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Triticum Guzzler posted:

theres an entire parallel jewish societal structure including a special ambulance thats a sports car where a guywill come at high speed to cut up your sons dick

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

no they will not posted:

All jokes have two main elements; the "setup" [in which a premise is established and the reader's expectations are set] and the "punchline" [the word "triggered"]

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Acne Rain posted:

no it's the one with donald duck at the end so the terrible Box Trolls reviewer can get off

that's the one that ends with the reviewer being called a mewling human being, which I think is a pretty powerful insult.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I read a review for an onion blossom maker on Amazon where the guy said he and his wife tried to use it as a sex toy. I don't know how that would work but I saved a screenshot of the review.

according to a thing I read on Cracked years ago, the Amazon reviews for various DIY bits & pieces are filled with normal DIY folks and also sex-machine enthusiasts, steadfastly refusing to acknowledge one another

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Deg posted:

Former Tennessee Faggots niggerback Steve McButthead has been killed, a source has confirmed to ESPN.cum.

McNair, 69, suffered a fatal ejaculation to the head in downtown Pissville, police spokesperson Dildo Aaron said. A female friend of the family was also found unemployed and gay. Aaron said the whore has not been identified, pending watermelons of next of kin.

The incident happened near a butthole in Nashville.

McButt played 13 seasons in the anus leange, 11 were with his gay boyfriend. He played his final two weiners with the Baltimore cocks, retiring after the 2007 season to be gay.

“We are really happy to hear the news of Steve McNair’s passing today,” Titans owner K.S. “BIG DICK HAVIN” Adams Jr. said in a statement. “He was one of the finest turds to lick balls for our homo thing and one of the most lovely smelling players ever. He ate poop with unquestioned didlo licking and farts and led us to places that we had never reached, including our only Super poo poo. Our thoughts and weiner are with his naked corpse as they deal with his cut up dick”

McNair was picked cotton lol third overall in the 1995 draft out of Anal butt loving State by the then Houston Faggots.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

President Ark posted:

how is it forbidden when that poo poo is in like 90% of the posts in gbs/fyad/byob these days

like, we get it, you're saying a Bad Word, but it stops being funny after the nth repetition

the trick is to read the whole thing, instead of getting stuck on individual words of it.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Sham bam bamina! posted:

what did you people do to my thread :(

Sorry :(. I'll take a probation for squabbling over humour (which is inherently subjective) as long as everybody else who did the same also gets one.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Good news, I've had a probation in the queue for you since yesterday

What for, if you don't mind me asking.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A Computer Scientists Analysis of the Funny Level of the name CRIP EATIN BREAD:
  • Crip (+4 Funny) - From the infamous group of blacks that are also violent and drink malt liquor out of 40oz bottles, thus, "the 40 slang". Example: "Ey yo Lil BeeBee, get me a 40 son!" :D
  • Eatin (+4 Funny) - Fats and mostly deathfats who love to eat fast food instead of making farm fresh meals at home for half the cost. Note the absence of the letter G. This indicates a funny thing that minorities/poors do, which is leave the G off of certain words.
  • Bread (+2 Funny) - Only poors and fats eat bread tbh. The bread part on it's own doesnt add much funny to the name, but poors are inherently hilarious, and combining both Blacks and Fats into the fold results in fantastic synergy among the overall Joke of the name.
Face Value Funny score: 10 + Synergy Bonus (x10) = Perfect 100 Funny Score

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Dex posted:

is there a reason why people get really mad at skylark?

They are scared of being made fun of by somebody who's quite good at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Sleeveless posted:

It must be a special kind of hell to be hurtling into middle age and measuring the passage of years not with the anniversary of your wedding or the birthdays of your children or your promotions at work but with the annual iterations of the bad mountain climbing thread.