Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Adventure Pigeon posted:

I wish these people would take a moment to try to understand the squatstika, and its importance in the long and disadvantaged history of my people, the poop nazis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Eponine posted:

How fuckable are trans athletes?

Shayu posted:

I just say they make better twinks not more fuckable. I do not think a person can be more able or less able to gently caress because of masculine or feminine feature. Only less or more able to gently caress if they have two penis (twice as able to gently caress) or maybe have disfigured genitals (less able to gently caress). This is how I understand fuckable (combination of gently caress (act of sex) and able). I hope this has cleared any confusion you have.

Practical Demon posted:

Can't even tell who's laying traps for who, at this point.

goose fleet posted:

I'm pretty sure this entire conversation is about laying traps

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

NotAnArtist posted:

Also circumcision and transition lenses

Transition lenses? :wtc:

What do they even argue about with those?

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Karate Bastard posted:

Could use some context mang

the mace is his dick

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Two types of people.

Was that actually drawn by Schmorky? Or is it just some random fetishy furry poo poo that guy happened to have on hand?