Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Sham bam bamina! posted:

From the ban thread in GBS:

Keith Stack tried to bait Lowtax into doing it again, but it sadly doesn't seem to have worked:

hahaha these are great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Paladinus posted:

I've heard goons deny the Armenian genocide.

Do you have any quotes

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Finally, someone who truly gets me

Your name and av is great

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Shugojin posted:

I got curious about that so I hunted it around and holy lol she had an 8 week old premature born baby and possibly autistic 2 year old and was planning on getting a literal sheep dog, bred to fight off wolves and poo poo.

Mostly I got thrown off by you guys saying murderdog which put me in mind of fighting dogs but yeah that would have made it murder something

She was gonna keep it in her apartment

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

theflyingorc posted:

yeah, as the other guy said, that poster had what I believe was a great Pyrenees, which can be a difficult breed but people DO keep them as pets. Maremmas are several times more intense than that dog.

Also, you forgot the part where the dog that chewed through the wall and got kicked by a horse so that it could protect it's flock had surgery the previous day.

she wanted a dog that was several times more intense than a dog that broke out like it was Jason Bourne

I also like the detail where the dog is normally afraid of the horses, but intentionally fought one to get through to where the sheep were. A badass dog. :regd09:

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

theflyingorc posted:

Tarp man!
Ah-AAAAAAA-AAAHHHH!
Fighter of the G-man!
Ah-AAAAAAA-AAAHHHH!
Tried to pull his gun!
Ah-AAAAAAA-AAAHHHH!
You're a master of bad driving, and dying, for being dumb.

Tarp man!

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

ryonguy posted:

For content the Bundy thread continues to deliver.

Walmartyrs is a good pun

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Being the guy that bring up sex positivity in a thread about a 12-year-old jamming things up his pee hole and almost dying

can you even imagine

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Outrail posted:

Imagine there's a section of highway that has the most lanes in the world. Like 20 or something. And running across it has a one in 10 chance of being creamed by a truck and requires leaving a bunch of litter on the side of the road and the help of poor locals who also have that chance of death and just want to feed their families. Now there's literally hundreds of rich people who pay $50,000 for the chance to run across the highway, dragging the locals with them. Just so they can say they ran across it.

If you can't see why these highway runners deserve ridicule than you're not capable of understanding the Everest thread.

Also imagine that since the highway has been crossed there's other people deciding to do it blindfolded for some reason.

Time works the same way

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

HoAssHo posted:

I have no idea what any of that means and that's okay.

there's a comic where superman saves a suicidal teen, assuring her that her therapist really was busy and not just blowing her off. he tells her to stay strong and gives her a hug.

doomsday is a big grey invincible troll thing, who destroys cities or some poo poo in the new batman superman movie. super mecha godzilla put doomsdays head on the teenager.

I don't get the rest.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Apparently the poster is Dare and he is a Canadian Jon Pop.

He needs to institutionalize himself

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

FreudianSlippers posted:

Probably be simpler to just mug them. Old people are constantly terrified so even the ones that aren't to infirm to fight back would probably be too scared to.

Sounds like a good way to get shot by someone with nothing to lose.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

People are sending dick pics to ISIS over twitter, so their twitter is nothing but dick pics now.

VR Native American posted:

I know I signed up for 72 virgins, but this is ridiculous.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

another gooder from that page

LSD CURES JUNKIES posted:

Here's something I find unnerving:

A dude in the town where I live beat his twin to death with a hammer

Jedit posted:

A word of wisdom for that guy - using your twin to provide an alibi for your crimes does not work in all situations.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

PBS Newshour posted:

How did that thread became 166 pages long when I wasn't looking, jesus christ

people really want to talk about what The Feminists Are Doing

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

reasonable person appears on page 7:

Vernii posted:

From your updates, it appears to me that you may want to refocus and prioritize your efforts in this project. It seems very scattershot right now. My major is basically administration/management, and a lot of what you've posted seems to betray a lack of basic project organization and scope creep. This is dangerous for any project because it tends to lead to essential deliverables falling behind schedule, cost overrun, lowered morale, and so on (if not the outright failure of the project itself).

What you could do is sit down and write out exactly what you have in mind for all of this. Keep it phrased in terms of deliverable, which are actual tangible products (like your dwelling, trails, etc). Then from there, prioritize it based on what is most important to you to finish as soon as you can, and what you can finish at leisure.

From there, you figure out what materials, expertise, and steps are required to complete each deliverable, along with the time frame and budget you want to complete it with (and keep that realistic).

The biggest danger to beware is scope creep. Scope creep could basically be summed up as "Hey, wouldn't it be neat if we added [item]?" without considering the effects that it will have on the rest of the project first.

I can go into this stuff in more detail if you'd like. Hopefully you'll consider it, because at this point it definitely seems like you're going to end up with a bunch of Goons aimlessly hacking away at the jungle and accomplishing nothing important.

hmm yes, a person with project management experience thinks this project is unfocused and disorganized and has advice to keep it on track. I wonder how goons will respond to this advice, immediately

GETCHA PAPER UP posted:

As a graduate of a program that "is basically administration/management" I think he is doing a great job of exploring his land before dedicating to a strict plan.

Actually, you're enough of a buzzkill to make a very lucrative career crushing the hopes and dreams of office drones for years to come. So congrats, I guess.

Juanito posted:

Great threadfart there, buddy.

mischief posted:

Whereas you, young sir, armed with your freshly minted degree and a whole lot of go get 'em, are destined for the stars! You've got decades of reports to file, metrics to analyze, reports to file, and life to ignore. The sky is truly the limit with an administration/management major, you'll be middle management in no time! Boy won't that show everyone! And to think, all that time in high school people said you were annoying. Who knew annoying was a career opportunity? Best of luck and God speed!

Shadowgate posted:

lol... You are hilarious!

Vander posted:

You know what's a great motto? Do give out advice unless it's asked for.

Vernii you were a star.

Wilford thank you for the link!

many johnnys has a new favorite as of 20:31 on Jul 8, 2016

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

a kitten posted:

Ingwit is one of the funniest posters to ever be on this site, so that one at least is a joke.

He took the already funny Ultimate Hustler thread and shot it through the stratosphere.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2473759&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

reading more of the thread, you are right and I regret including his quote in the batch of quotes

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

From the rio olympics thread:

RaceFat posted:

I weighed in on the issue with a little song. Hope y'all enjoy it. Seems like things are looking good! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6NbyczFveg

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

RagnarokAngel posted:

Easier to just keep them contained. A...safe space if you will.

"containment" is a good idea that consistently works well, like it did for YCS, LF, Helldump and hell thread

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

I have no idea who mr bibs is

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

after a derail about people getting high (trying to) off compressed air

Mortimer posted:

I don't have compressed air but I have a pressure washer is there any way to get high from that

timp posted:

You betcha bud just wrap your lips around the nozzle and turn it on, it just might blow your mind.

ha ha

They're both joking (this isn't in TCC) but it's a funny comeback

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Breetai posted:

Can someone link or quote for me the original retard masturbator post?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3712671

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Please explain the joke, it looks funny

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

mind the walrus posted:

Talking about some shithole shantytown sex offenders congregate in because they can't live anywhere else:

I see the punishment for sex offending is being banished to the netherrealm. Harsh, but fair.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

china bot posted:

:grovertoot:

the best part of this emote is the pipe sticking out of the window

I also like the party hat, music note, and building part.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

1stGear posted:

The electron thread in D&D is a pretty great pun thread so far.

already gassed, unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Thank you for this quote