Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I've removed foreign objects from urethras on more than one occasion. I can tell you that even the things that are designed to go into a urethra for sexual purposes are still unsafe to put into a urethra. Also, if something gets stuck, please don't let your embarrassment cause you to wait to get medical help. The infections can be terrible.

The first time I removed a device I had never heard of such things. It took a lot of force to get it out and then a stream of pus came after it. Like ripping a door handle off of a room filled with cottage cheese and pee

Welp that's my story that isn't a quote hope you liked it au revoir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Oh ok

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I don't get that joke that the thread title is based on.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Centripetal Horse posted:

Now I have a vision of a hot dog cart. A man in a suit with a newspaper tucked under his arm puts down the squeeze-bottle of mustard, and takes a bite of his hot dog. Turning away from the cart, he steps over the corpses of previous customers which litter the area around the hot dog vendor. The man takes another bite, and begins to chew. Two steps later, he drops the hot dog and clutches at his throat. Gesticulating wildly, the man goes down onto one knee, his face turning red, then purple. The hot dog vendor stoically ignores the dying man in the suit, and hands a hot dog to a woman in a red dress. The man in the suit succumbs, and falls dead, another corpse on the pile; another sacrifice to tastiness. The man's newspaper flutters to the ground next to his head.

As the hot dog vendor reaches into his cart to serve another customer, we see the woman in the red dress suddenly stop. A moment later, we see panic and horror take over her features, as her hands clutch involuntarily at her throat. She tries to scream, but her wind pipe is full of synthetic intestines and ground hog snouts. The new customer smiles a friendly thanks at the hot dog vendor as she hands over her money and receives a bun containing her fate. The vendor never looks up. With a bun in one hand, and tongs in the other, he reaches into the cart as another customer steps forward.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm sure it's been brought up before, but who was the goon that would tell stories about him jump kicking burglers and stopping robberies? He would always take off his sunglasses and say "Let's do this," or something and then make fun of the responding cops. Those stoies were all hilarious and I loved them.

"mjq jazz bar", I believe. Would dig them up for you, but I'm posting from a lovely phone.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Anyone have he quotes where some kind of god is making the world and keeps making / saying creepy things, like making armpits weird hairy things for no reason

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

I have the info for an affordable blowjob machine, but I don't want to give your mom's number out to just anyone.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I can't tell which word was being mispronounced

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I'm a nurse and I don't like Elise's stories. Of course, I've never said that in the "patients making GBS threads everywhere" megathread because there's nothing fundamentally wrong with the stories other than colorful exaggeration and I don't want to be a dick just for no reason.

Speaking of, I'm going to repost this because of someone I recently saw that was injured and probably going to die because another driver was texting:

Huns posted:

I text while driving because I am a stupid gay baby. I cannot wait another 15 minutes to interact with my attention-surrogate machine because I am a thoroughly defective human being. I can't fathom why it is that anyone thinks it's a problem. I mean, I'm just driving around in a 3,000 pound battering ram with 80 pounds of explosive liquid on board. Part of me realizes that texting while driving is idiotic, yet the idea of "being told what to do" disgusts me. Therefore, I have to prove to the world (and myself, although I can't admit that part to myself) what an extraordinary human being I am. I'm going to take my attention off my rolling bomb and update my friend on something so incredibly trivial that no one in his or her right mind would put themselves or others in danger in order to communicate it in the most optically distracting way possible. You see, I literally can't perceive that it's dangerous to do that. I am such a self-absorbed twat that I find it totally cool to deprive myself and everyone around me of what little safety margin we have on the road because I can't stand not getting instant satisfaction from my shiny object. This is the decision I make every single time I get on the road.

In short, gently caress you. I'm an American, goddamnit. An American.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Jeza posted:

And who created all these men in the first place? Huh?

Their aquatic ape forefathers?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Subjunctive posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't find something funny to say about that post.

Or ever

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Facebook Aunt posted:

Also a medium or necromancer, since she apparently talked to him. Too spoopy.

Romancer being the operative bit :heysexy:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

:thurman:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Almost as good as a pun derail, the ridiculous over-the-top hate train:

Ah, we have fun here on these dead gay forums.

“Almost as good as a pun derail” is a phrase right up there with “almost as calming as prison rape”

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Also “Your Mom seems pretty cool OP” or whatever the exact wording was

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Vanadium posted:

It's by That Turkey Story, but I can't find the actual post.

I find it important to mention that the OP of that thread was named nbv4

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

If you're interested in the Boursicot/Shi Pei Pu affair, I honestly can't recommend M. Butterfly enough.

Pei pei

pu pu

he is a bad president

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Someone tell me what song it’s to the tune of

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

People sometimes describe that game like it’s a basic text thing and other times in seemingly great visual detail. Does it have a GUI or not?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

It gets better when the guy that got called out comes in saying more impenetrable nonsense just the same as the OP and then one poster says

“You’ve got to be loving kidding me”

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

New Modest Mouse album title

Would listen

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

lmbo if you aren’t eyebrow deep in some labes right now

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

"This phase" will outlast the entire internet. You could burn all of society to the ground and goons would trek through the mutant infested wastelands to deliver hand drawn copies of goatse and dickbutt to each other like neckbearded versions of Kevin Costner in The Mailman.

Still true of the stupid rear end memes we poo poo at each others’ faces

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

TheMaskedUgly posted:

This is a bad thread, recently

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Loden Taylor posted:

Vile Rat is furiously destroying sensitive documents as the militants methodically search the compound for survivors. The door bursts open and gunmen rush in. Shouting, they take aim.

Vile Rat stands up and faces them. He always knew it might come to this some day. He's ready.

Suddenly, gunfire. Vile Rat looks down, expecting to see a bloodied mess, but it's the gunmen who fall. A lone figure steps in over their bodies. He holds out a hand.

"Come with me."

Vile Rat stares, unable to believe his eyes. "Caro?"

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

RandomFerret posted:

In this case, it is being shared consentually

You can’t spell very well. Spend more time at the labe-rary

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Chichevache posted:

Congratulations. You killed it. The vagina jokes finally dried up.

We need to keep doing even worse ones until all the people raging about how lovely the last few pages have been die of cerebral hemorrhage. voila vulva!

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

My man it was Flavor-aid. Kool-Aid Man hates that poo poo

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Opposite of Live Aid

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Nothing Jones liked more than gripping a spraying pecker; can’t find fault with that part

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Why is that phrase a bad thing

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Oh you contemptible Pleistocene epoch mark-rear end buster

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I like my fried chicken spicy and my watermelon fresh from the vine.

Watermelons do not continue to ripen off of the vine, so for supermarket distribution they cut them off a little early so they won’t rot in the ensuing freight time, but they never reach their full delicious potential because of it. I’m sad I didn’t get to grow watermelon this year because we are putting the house on the market. Will have to go to the farmers’ market and hope for the best.

I wish I had a funny quote to go here

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

The only thing worse than people who believe in magic is people who speak in Harry Potter.

In which part of him

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

purple death ray posted:

I think we're RPing cats now

All right, meow

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Yeah, to hell with that Piers Morgan

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Does anyone have the bizarre quote of a child making GBS threads on a roof and getting shot in the gut by a homeowner and saying weird things

If you have never seen the quote this request probably looks weird

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

The post above is referring to mjq jazz bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

and you never will