Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Volkerball posted:

Some background. money23green is Draymond Green, who wears number 23 for the Warriors today. Floyd Mayweather is rumored to be illiterate.

Can you explain this to someone who has no idea what any of the names in that picture mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lmao another Roma chat in which Americans who have never interacted with them get holier than thou on the one racist thing they can definitely pin onto Europe. Roma people, mostly because of being disenfranchised, prosecuted and discriminated against are very poor, very uneducated and completely outside of mainstream society. As a result they are also often criminals and get into conflict with society.

Europeans are undoubtly racist about them but it is quite hard to stay unprejudiced about them when literally every single interaction with them is them begging or attempting to pickpocket you. It is a very complex issue, but please go in pointing at us and going "seee, seeeeee you're racist too!".

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Oh boy, I should not have touched the poop. I will admit that seeing the replies has made me actually think about the topic again instead of defaulting to the knee-jerk (racist) reaction that comes naturally when talking about sinti and roma, and I'm doing some reading about them right now. It made me realize how deep-seated my own anti-roman prejudice actually is, as I don't see myself as a racist person at all and try hard in daily life to act against racism. I will say that americans maybe don't have a realistic view of the situation, and tend to oversimplify it, as the issues with the roman people are quite real and significant, but that doesn't excuse racism against them.

So I guess I learned something today.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Nah I totally am serious, when I realize I'm wrong about something I try and change it.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Goons goons the magical fruit,
the more they post the more they poot

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Me: what?

Zombie (rob): dead I am the one, conquering the fish

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

This is easily one of top 3 lovely derails I have ever witnessed. Goons have done it again.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Amazing

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Pennessee????

That reminds me of my brief affair with an Italian woman when she was really drunk and horny.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lmao at anybody defending noun needs verbed. I'm not even a native English user and I know it sounds like you've got a learning disability. Just lol, rofl, hmbol.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I just want to say that I enjoy the fact that there are funny forums quotes posted in this specific thread instead of page spanning arguments about things.

*neighs and runs across the vast steppes until dying tragically by remembering that ants exist*

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The thought of using a piece of cloth to clean my rear end in a top hat and then using it again for any other body part before washing it is very haram

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Science has developed a solution

Like imagine using a tiny towel instead of toilet paper, just wringing it out after very use, hanging it onto the holder. See ya tiny poo poo stained towel, until I need to clean my dank rear end once again.

That's what a loofa is, literally.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Do "well I never" for reporting

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Something Awful is like Dark Souls.

I feel lucky I think I can take this enemy

E: I feel misled, very dark souls

Son of Rodney has a new favorite as of 21:28 on May 6, 2020

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

LOL please probe me with this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Pastry of the Year posted:

it is done, thank you, Son of Tinderswipe

Highly appreciated :yeeclaw: (what is this smiley lmao)

E: also thanks to son of thunderbeast for the image

Son of Rodney has a new favorite as of 09:44 on May 7, 2020

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

While things are in this wild "is this place gonna be here in a few hours" limbo I'd like to say that pastry and bird were my favorite mods in this forum and pyf was generally the most fun sub to just browse around in for half an hour a day.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Literally a bird was one of the best mods this site had, drat.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The irony is so thick you could slice it, wrap it, and sell it as a supplement for pregnant woman.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

All I got is mom mom

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Facebook Aunt posted:

I don't know what they're talking about. This is just a totally normal volleyball game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKY1ksXLAco

Imagine if women were as obviously horny as guys are, and they made this game. Just buff (but not too buff) guys in swimming slips writing in the sand, their dongs flopping around like a tiny inflatable tube man.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Ahahahaha

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Solice Kirsk posted:

I got really high and bought 500 baseball cards and an SNES with like 20 games the other night. Guess I was feeling nostalgic, ha!

During my student days I lived in a flat with a huge Nintendo fan, he had a snes and a solid collection of the greats. Playing them on his old tube TV was such a nostalgic yet surprisingly fun trip back in time. Having a old school snes and the actual game cartridges is somehow a step above emulating them or even using the snes classic. Blowing a cartridge and then slamming and wiggling it into the tight slot, while anxiously fingering the well used buttons of the curvy yet petite controller is just an amazing thrill every time. Aw yeah.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

JacquelineDempsey posted:

:same:

also because I'm an old fart and former proof-reader, so txt-speak gives me the jibblies

Lol ya I feel u 💯

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Dareon posted:

the lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away

Immediate reverend lovejoy voice in my head

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Dareon posted:

Ah, the sunk cost fallacy. Probably what's been keeping this forum going occasionally. I paid ten bucks for this dead gay comedy forum, and by God I will get ten bucks of dead gay comedy out of it if I need to reregister five times.

I paid 30 bucks in total I demand at least 30 years out of this. Halfway there!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Man these puns really are unBEARable!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I have a kid and three dogs and I’m back and forth from the house to the back yard minimum 30 times a day. I’m not taking my drat shoes off every time. It’s easier just to run the vacuum a few times a week.

I guess if you live in an apartment on the 20th floor and aren’t in and out all the time you can get away with not wearing your shoes in the house but for my family it just ain’t working.

My friend have you hear of outdoor slippers/gardening shoes? Growing up in a house with a yard and dogs the concept of going into the house with shoes is bonkers to me :psyduck:

Son of Rodney has a new favorite as of 06:44 on Sep 16, 2020

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Collateral Damage posted:

I'm launching a Kickstarter for clothes that you wear on your feet so they don't get cold when you take your shoes off indoors.

Ooh good idea, call them something like foot glove, or foove for short.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Pastry of the Year everytime I think you're one of the best drat mods on this entire forum, well gosh darn it you go and prove me right. That's a top tier kitten.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Needs white socks for that ultimate middle age dad look

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Not every butt prolapses to the point of falling off.

*Nods sagely*

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Splicer posted:

Hrrrrnnggh Lama, I'm trying to reach enlightenment but I'm dummy thic and the clap of my rear end cheek keeps answering the koans

Hahaha, dummy thicc is one of my favorite memes from the last years.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Bread Sauce is the little breads that have been hollowed out and filled with spinach and artichoke slurry.
What do they do with the bread that's been strip-mined out, though?

Asking for the goose that's holding my rolling papers hostage.

You eat it since it's objectively the best part of bread. In fact, you roll and knead it up into a dense ball, take small bites and chew it with a mouthful of milk. Thanks 3 year old me for showing us the LIGHT

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Forget it goon, it's piss forum

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Imagine drinking pureed embryos with rum

This post was made by old wheat juice gang

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Snowy posted:

You’re thinking of balut nog

That’s the least gross image of balut I could find

Yea turns out I wasn't quite sure what an egg is exactly. Balut is wild though, I respect that people often had to eat what they could but nothing about that sounds or looks apetitzing.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I never thought I'd be loving side by side with an elf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Biplane posted:

Bildo Saggins? Dildo Shaggins is right there...

It's all coming up thrilbo..