Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Akratic Method posted:

I've seen the lower-res version of this a million times and never noticed the blank, dead-eyed stare of the woman behind him.

Nothing behind Seinfeld moves at all whenever it cuts to him in that episode, so I guess they used a still to fake it and just did that poor woman dirty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Splicer posted:

You say you're a goon? Name every thread.

Tipping, what things count as sandwiches, and Zack Snyder.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Phy posted:

You forgot "pilonidal cyst", casual

Arguably a sandwich.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Plastik posted:

You also forgot Which Way The Toilet Paper Goes On, Which Way To Wipe, Bidets, Tipping (which covers circumcision and the kind you do at restaurants in the US), Religion, Marvel Movies, Plane On A Treadmill and Goon In A Well.

Fully 4 of those are Zack Snyder.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Lobok posted:

Yeah I know but it was just funny that we were expected to go "why aren't these two phrases equal?!"

But isn't the answer just that hard consonants have more impact? "Fond shore hand shore", unless you perfectly enunciate the D sound, is all soft sounds. Your examples have K sounds that you can't slur past.

Can't be. R is among the most menacing of sounds.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They're so afraid they can barely speak its name.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah but he was wrong.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Will Smith says "Earth" clearly in that scene. 2/10.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

All these old probations and bans just remind me that mods and the forums in general would tolerate just the vilest poo poo, but then would be paper skinned about petty bullshit like a poster's "tone".

Would?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Okay I really have to know what a crime lab uses pooled semen for.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Was that dude wearing one of those bubble helmet things with the fans?

Yes. PAPR is this:
https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/respiratory-protection-us/products/papr/

I think it's what they use on The Expanse.

Jabberlock posted:

some stupid family event like hanging out in front of Disney World

Like.. with flags?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

We can probably get rid of the first one now if it was originally created due to activity levels.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The doxxing thread in the mod forum has a few more months on that one.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

No, it's dumb as poo poo. No human being is inherently tainted because of something they have no control over.

That's like the Christians' whole thing.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

brb going to make a movie about the other Hitlers killing the betrayer Hitler.

Hitlers killing Hitlers is a family tradition I suppose.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Properly capitalized slurs.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I made one because it was Nier, and seemingly the only merch that exists for flight units.

I kind of just found it annoying, which I understand is for the best because it will save me so much money.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Sorry to tell you, but Bandai kits are moulded in coloured plastic and don't need paint or glue. Just nip off the sprue, and snap together a nice poseable robot. And are much cheaper and easier to build ::devil:. So are Kotobukiya kits (somewhat) and Good Smile's MODEROID line.

That's what the Nier kit is. I just found it tedious and messy.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The Naked Gun movies are good enough I'm willing to spot OJ 2 murders. One more would have been crossing a line though.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

somewhat doubt the belgians all read an abandoned pseudocomedy forum, op

They got one. That'll have to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

No you're thinking of the Pokemon.