Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Sir Lemming? more like Sir Loaming :cmon:

it's weird though, just days ago i was wondering if there was some subsection of archaeology nerds that would make loess edits... now i know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

lol

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Hey, does everyone else regularly see pale women reflected in your car's backseat in your rear-view mirror, their cold lips mouthing 'you could help you loving coward' then shrieking into dark mist? No? Just me? Gotcha just making sure.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

a three hundred pound child murderer... mourning all the goons that lost their lives to him :rip:

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Gripweed posted:

Everything Dune did was done better by Warhammer 40,000

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Probably shouldn't admit this when I'm having a drink but I changed the "post your personally held unpopular opinion" thread title to "mediocre opinion" mostly because of Gripweed and silence _kit 's posts in that thread and everyone in there seemed to have taken the name change in stride with no complaints

lmao, thank you for sharing

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

from twitter had the best response imo
https://twitter.com/VicVela1/status/1652885408450232320?s=20

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

EorayMel posted:

Banned for homeloan

:thurman:

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

i'm not going to defend the post because it's gross and male gaze-y, but there's nothing wrong with changing your mind about your attraction to someone when they change their style or start putting more effort into their appearance. that bit shouldn't be controversial

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

NihilCredo posted:

Agreed. IIRC when Weird Al released his Star Wars parody song in which he appeared clean-shaven and with normal hair, he mentioned in an interview that it suddenly seemed like every woman in his life looked at him differently.

That's fine! There's a reason makeup and styling is so important in describing a character in theatre, TV or movie, and it works in real life too, it's just harder to figure it out for yourself.

that is the gooniest possible example of what i mean, but yeah

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

GXL posted:

Hello all. I am the Costco PAPR man, I am the voicebox light-up bubble helmet man. This will be my penultimate post in the CSPAM covid thread. I can no longer read the posts here due to the latent threat of revisiting the traumatic experience of the Costco sample vendor incident.

i can't believe this guy is for real

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

I’d use the retort that not everyone can afford to have someone else shop for them, but then this guy clearly has the disposable income for darth vader cosplay

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

more like oldshameless

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

if you care about the story in your fantasy game you're already lost

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Phy posted:

I swear, the halflife of radium's fuckery is longer than the halflife of actual radium

Honestly if the forums are still alive 1600 years from now, hosed up or no, I’ll be impressed

Or I mean my ancestors will read this post and be impressed for me :angel:

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Didn't read lol

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

SyNack Sassimov posted:

He also believes in IQ! As in, that it's a real and good measurement to use in modern times and should definitely be used to qualify children for what schools they should get into.

I'd quote the post except it's not funny in the least*.

*takes one to know one

that poster has the gamer brain disease

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Pirate Radar posted:

High, high breasts for a living

now do the dance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

lol, this same joke was already made twice in the epstein thread