Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is magic real?
This poll is closed.
Totally. 35 67.31%
Nope. 17 32.69%
Total: 52 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Magic is not real, but anime is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The gold url hunt is a trick to make us read the mods posts and I wont fall for it

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Particularly seeing as the feature to find out who posted in a thread is currently broken

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm betting that the mod's wording is references to anims

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Admoon posted:

Trapped on a message board removed from civilization for two days. Anything could happen.

is the SAO thread still around

Seaon 2 thread is on page 9, nothing in the OP

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I can't find the gold, beatrice wins, magic is real

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Dear the mod. Use SOAP and make me powerful again. With the powerful Karen avatar, and the text "Karen has always been very powerful" and centre it.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

:ssj:
...soon

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The mod will be gay and pick someone who has not won a prize, but he will secretly know I am the champ and the guilt will destroy him.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

the wildest rear end posted:

Actually I put Effort into mine so I will win

Mine had assloads of effort. It's the most effort ill put into anything this month.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

littleorv posted:

My condolences to your patients

They die so that my backup ava change can live

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Depends on what you consider big.

My cock lol

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

the wildest baps posted:

Can mods do namechanges?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

NowonSA posted:

Any updates on handing out the Avatars and whatnot Seafood? I assume it's just DB3 issues jamming up the works. No problem if it take awhile, I'm just curious what's up.

<-----------progress

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I mean, the rest of the contest was obviously a smokescreen for the mod to give me a good ava again

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Thanks, Seafood!

Now that's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

I want a AV like you have, but of cross ange

In that case

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Okay upload and quote this post with avatar + text

The first 5 people to quote it get it dat is my santa stuff for the over all form, not that person
Give yourself the ava you want

• Locked thread