Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is magic real?
This poll is closed.
Totally. 35 67.31%
Nope. 17 32.69%
Total: 52 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ah, it's useless. All useless!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Alright, it's time to TURN THE CHESSBOARD AROUND and figure out what likely move the mod would make in hiding the urls

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

My gut is telling me that people should start looking at threads about witches and magic

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Namtab posted:

Mine had assloads of effort. It's the most effort ill put into anything this month.

My condolences to your patients

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Oyasuminabye old man.

He needs to catch the early bird breakfast

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Okay upload and quote this post with avatar + text

The first 5 people to quote it get it dat is my santa stuff for the over all form, not that person

okay

no text please.

Also: thanks

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

She is.

Thanks man

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I got a gintoki sword for 10 bucks this con

That's a good buy. It is just a wooden sword though so it shouldn't be too expensive. Does it say 洞爺湖 ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I suck at resizing things and not sure if you want transparent, ms paint blows

Get gimp Dilbs. It's so simple even I can use it.

• Locked thread