Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

Ouch.
(Found while browsing babybmw idly...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

literally a fish posted:

we'll just add the dogtits gif to our adblockers

I had no idea that was possible, this is awesome!!!

literally a fish posted:

no don't worry about it TT it's fine don't go

Yep, dogtits now gone, post away.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Since there's always someone that miss the thread...

:siren: REGISTRATION FOR AISS 2015 IS NOW OPEN! :siren:

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
poo poo. And here I thought the better half's giant crappy HP with two 2.5" HDs were special.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Jesus, it's a monster, but I can see its justification. Hell, I wouldn't mind having one at work. I very rarely travel with my laptop, it mainly moves from desk to meeting room.

Also, for those of you bored at work who don't read BFC, here's the guy who rented 37 rental cars in a single weekend: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-reports/1708084-37-rental-cars-2-days-185-000-miles.html

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Boss asked me to sit in on a few interviews this week. It's my first time on the company side of the table. Any tips? Will this be the first step towards button-downs, trendy eye wear and middle management?

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Saw an Alfa Romeo 4C on my way to work this morning. It looked pretty awesome, like a baby Ferrari.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Wife just signed her new job contract. drat it feels good to be a gangsterDINK household.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
I won't at all stack up to the guy that posted all the cool car photos from Hong Kong (JuanChai?) but I'm here for a few days, and I'm posting exotics in the FB group, if anyone's interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Waiting at the airport to be picked up by the inlaws. They've known our flight for six weeks. We've waited for an hour and a half now.

This, and a whole string of similar situations, or stories about these, lead be to believe that no one in that family has ever uttered the words: "hey, maybe the clever thing to do would be..."

• Locked thread