Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

13 years of unity!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

cool thread got any more ideas?

Igiari
Sep 14, 2007
Mean Erdogals

Igiari
Sep 14, 2007
If you're from the Justice and Development Party, how come you're an authoritarian who viciously cracks down on protests?

Oh my God, Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, you can't ask why people viciously crack down on protests.

Igiari
Sep 14, 2007
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan arrested my 13 year old brother for using Facebook once. It was awesome.

Note: Edited to be better

Igiari has issued a correction as of 15:05 on Nov 4, 2015

Igiari
Sep 14, 2007
Boo you antisemite

Igiari
Sep 14, 2007
That's Ahmet Davutoğlu, one of the dumbest AKP Presidents you'll ever meet.

He once asked me how to spell turuncu.

Igiari
Sep 14, 2007
Erdogan: I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Is Lohan a Turkish surname?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i really hope turkey collapses into mindless violence so us and the euros can bomb it into paste ensuring no more kebab

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
in the ensuing chaos the Greeks finally retake Constantinople

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Nonsense posted:

i really hope turkey collapses into mindless violence so us and the euros can bomb it into paste ensuring no more kebab

wtf you monster

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Humans Among Us posted:

wtf you monster

Okay, you can keep kebab.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

turks voted for the only leader with a high enough MIL rating to continue suppressing kurdish rebels indefinitely. It would have been wiser to choose an ADM party and use the Humanities idea group to turn the Kurds into an accepted culture though :(

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Fuligin posted:

turks voted for the only leader with a high enough MIL rating to continue suppressing kurdish rebels indefinitely. It would have been wiser to choose an ADM party and use the Humanities idea group to turn the Kurds into an accepted culture though :(

He's more of a Crusader Kings 2 diplomat :ese:

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Fuligin posted:

The US is working on that already in Syria and Iraq.

Obviously Erdogan didn't want the competition.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
he has kurds in his way

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Harald posted:

he has kurds in his way

:shittypop:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Harald posted:

he has kurds in his way

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Harald posted:

he has kurds in his way

holy poo poo

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

zeal posted:

in the ensuing chaos the Greeks finally retake Constantinople

lol if you think Greeks could take Turks in a fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Harald posted:

he has kurds in his way

also i didnt get this joke for a literal week

but now i do

im a joke getter

like i seriously mulled it over and finally realized it when i was making GBS threads a few days ago

i am not intelligent

be sure to keep this in mind should you, dear reader, ever come to rhetorical blows with me on this forum

• Locked thread