Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Grouchio posted:

Speaking of TURKEYS, could the US possibly go to war with said country in the future provided Erdogan becomes as dickish as Assad or Putin?

Turkey's in NATO, you're describing a nightmare scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Epic High Five posted:

I just can't get over the irony that the staunchest evangelicals are the ones clamoring to turn away middle eastern people seeking refuge at Christmas, while complaining that Christmas is being marginalized

I don't know what you're referring to, but probably, neither do they.

E: unless it's a reference to Santa Claus being an adapted version of a Turkish saint, my bad.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

moller posted:

No room at the inn?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAQy8v0d_qo

Perhaps that's the joke.

That's not a joke, I wasn't raised religious and I've only read some parts of the OT/NT for college classes so I just had to google "no room at the inn."

But remember, Jesus was white.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
MIGF is already the forums' loudest and most committed anti-Semite so maybe he's just annoyed that people see literal children as strong competition against him.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I missed it, what's the thread title?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

fishmech posted:

The only problem is the proposal doesn't go far enough. Make a list with at least 315 million more people, for instance, and check against that.

Just give them your list of all 322 million Americans you hate and the problem should be sorted out, then. We can write your name in the margins, don't worry.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

fishmech posted:

Here's a list of every citizen of the country. It's also the list of everyone who should need actual, specific reasons to have a gun, and the list of everyone who shouldn't be able to get a gun just willy nilly. And it's the list of people who it's ok to refuse to allow a gun sale to.

Sir, is this list handwritten? And why is it simply titled "WHINY CHILDREN WHO AREN'T AS SMART AS ME"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Negativity doesn't facilitate discussion and Fishmech always gives off the sense that he'd really like to just drop the act and call you a pussy bitchboy queer.

• Locked thread