Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Absurd Alhazred posted:

The KKK list has dropped. Anyone seem familiar?

Edit: List looks sparse. May be partial or not quite the thing. Apologies.

quote:

Email: Klanman1866@yahoo.com
Password: Passw0rd666
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Hollismason posted:

What's the KKK list thing regarding?

Anonymous got it somehow and leaked it for some reason who knows whatever

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

It's almost like Trump is a liberal spy that read the post mortem of the 2012 election and saw it as the perfect road map to kill the GOPs national chances in 2016. His moves are almost too purely counterproductive.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Lol a bunch of people in Kentucky are literally going to spite themselves to death tonight.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Actually, does anybody know the state legislature make-up now for Kentucky? If it's mostly dem then we'll probably just see a big ol' chunk of gridlock for the next however many years.

Kentucky has a strong executive. They hosed

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yeah there is. People like you and me need to step in and fix it.

Nah I'm just gonna move to one of those blue states with legal pot

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

The House will block any legislation he wants to pass. He'll be ineffectual until such a time as they have a republican majority.

Buring Kynect down is insane, it was huge for the local IT industry, well established, and everyone loves it. Bevin absolutely is crazy enough to point a gun at its head and pull the trigger, and suddenly losing your insurance is enough to make someone go, "Yeah, but I wanted them to take insurance away from those other guys!" It's just a matter of how much damage he can do via executive fiat before people finally get sick of his schtick.

I don't think the Wisconsin thing applies here. Labor relations and state budget are a vague and nebulous thing to most people. Healthcare and medicare? It punches them right in the butt when impacted, and it'll be a pretty big deal when it gets made real for them. And if not they'll be dead this time next election anyway :sigh:

I'm starting a Kickstarter campaign to fund cameras pointed at every poor Bevin voter 24/7 to capture the exact moment they realize he isn't just taking healthcare away from those other guys. The expression will only last a moment at best before they decide it was actually Obama's fault but if we mash a whole state's worth into one highlight reel then me might get a solid hour of pained realization.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

My Imaginary GF posted:

You're wrong. Hitler was responsible for WW2; not WW1. Hitler, and the goddamned Germans who refused to stand up and kill nazis.

You kill baby Hitler, you kill WW2.

At the cost of an unresolvable time paradox, sure

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Gold down almost half from it's peak value over the last 5 years: Sound Money

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i doubt it, If they were wearing tac-gear and had guns on them, it show premeditation. they were looking to start poo poo and justify shooting a bunch "animals". these dudes will get prison time.

If it's true that the protestors punched one of the shooters and then a group of people chased them down the street before they turned and shot then they might not get prison time.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

The Larch posted:

Not every state has a stand your ground law.

Yeah not sure an explicit stand your ground law is necessary to let them off in the American justice system if the statements in that YouTube video are to be believed (who can tell at this point?).

I mean maybe they hit a telegenic 8 year old? Maybe then.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

The Kingfish posted:

Yikes. What happened to your gimmick where you were a Chicago-machine democrat??

As someone in Chicago the Chicago machine democrats are lovely about this stuff too.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Boon posted:

:aaa:

Is there just a stream of "Get hosed" comments?

Dear millennials, please buy us out of our overpriced property investments.

Signed,
A bunch of fuckers

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Evil Fluffy posted:

If you guys don't buy these house at inflated prices then we can't keep flipping them to make a bunch of money like the nice guy on the radio said. :qq:

It really can't be overstated how much the baby boomers sold away the possibilities for their children in every lovely way possible.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

As long as he still has that cranberry sauce that makes the horrible slurping noise as it slides out of the can and still retains the can shape he's a real American to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Does PP offer any hot Black Friday abortion deals?

• Locked thread