Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
This thread will be yooge, and luxurious. I shall awaken to see Trump upon a pillar of the skulls of his enemies, and I shall worship him as a God. Those who do not bow will be vanquished.

MAGA! MAGA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Why did Nixon decide to record all that poo poo anyway? Tradition or some weird belief that the tapes could be useful to him? I'm rather ignorant about Watergate stuff.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

So who's going to become governor of Kentucky, Conway or Bevin?

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

theshim posted:

Oh man, these are always great. Some highlights:

I tweeted "#JebCanFixIt, but only if it's your model train set, or a scattered pile of lego building blocks."

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

If we end up with a democratic governor for Kentucky AND Louisiana, that would be pretty interesting.

↓↓↓ Don't ask me, I'm from Texas

Chelb fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Nov 3, 2015

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

He's not trapped in here with us. We're trapped in here with him.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to MIGF and Amergin?

MIGF was banned for being a colossal rear end in a top hat and hasn't returned. i dunno about Amergin.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

quote:

Referring to GOP Sen. Jim Inhofe's use of a snowball on the Senate floor to question the existence of climate change -- a recurring element of Obama's criticism of Republicans -- the President said only "that's crazy."

"I was going to quote Kanye but I can't, because this is a family audience," he said. "But it's cray."

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Azuth0667 posted:

What happens in a race for a municipal position where no one is on he ballot and there's just a bunch of singular votes for write in candidates with no write-in having more votes than the others?

The universe implodes, presumably.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

edit: nevermind.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Time to throw some logs onto the eternal Hillary vs. Bernie flamewar: In addition to previous claims that he's sexist, Hillary is now insinuating that Bernie is racist.

Maybe I'm not very knowledgeable on political candidate poo poo-slinging, but this all seems like some pretty weak stuff no matter which way you spin it.

Or maybe Trump is starting to infect my brain.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Maarek posted:

At best that Hillary Clinton quote is a toe dipped in the water to see if the media will go along with racism accusations. It's way too dog-whistley and vague to be a real attack.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I like how everything about it is uniquely wrong.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Hopefully people will find this a welcome unguent for Kentucky.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Really we just need to replace the word meme. Go back to the greek root imo.

Everyone who wants to say 'meme' instead should painstakingly type out μίμημα, unless they hate their freedom.

Chelb fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Nov 5, 2015

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Shageletic posted:

Is it weird that I'm more scandalized by how badly this writing is? Very prominent in the Viet Nam war? 1st grade "I did this, and then did this" narrative?

He really is the walking avatar of a Benadryl pill.

Did you expect anything different?

evilweasel posted:

This is pretty loving amazing.

I can't wait to see vitter get his rear end kicked by a landslide.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

mlmp08 posted:

Everyone ragging on Carson for being a Christian who supports the arts.

Yeah, can't they see the genius he truly is?

(I wonder what the over-under is on Carson's dropping out date)

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

mlmp08 posted:

A tale of self esteem suffering from emotional abuse. Also lol is that quote real?

It absolutely is.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Well, you know what I mean. I wonder who'll get all the people who voted for him. Cruz, I guess? Or maybe one of the more insignificant guys, like Santorum or Jindal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

When was the longest time a presidential candidate for either party led in the polls despite not being nominated?

• Locked thread