Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.

Aliquid posted:

last month was a good month. will this month be a good month?
Any month where the GOP is tearing itself apart is a good month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.

Joementum posted:

Paul Ryan went as Mitt Romney for Halloween.

Rand Paul went as the national debt.

Because of course he did.

mystic pimp fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Nov 1, 2015

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

OhFunny posted:

I think it was something FDR or JFK started and Nixon thought he was above the law.
I think they started taping under FDR, yeah. I remember that LBJ was very obsessive about taping his phone conversations, which is how we got that beautiful clip of him ordering pants.

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

30.5 Days posted:

Unless general westmoreland shows up at the end of that story, it's not really at the same level of talespinng.
I mean at least her story is plausible. Carson didn't even know how West Point works.

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Chalets the Baka posted:

How old do these Supreme Court justices have to get before they drop dead? This is taking loving forever.
you will never be able to get Scalia out of that chair. he will never stop

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

:eyepop:

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

I will only care about politics when Donald Trump forces me to carry an ID card as an anime watcher.

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Chantilly Say posted:

I missed it, what's the thread title?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Cythereal posted:

Freep largely goes with "Amish" and "ferals," but they've been slipping more and more.
I think "Amish" has been largely falling off after that time somebody posted an actual story about Amish criminals or something and Freepers were quite confused.

• Locked thread