Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

last month was a good month. will this month be a good month?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Evan Williams released a peach flavor, just throwin' that out there

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Grouchio posted:

Speaking of TURKEYS, could the US possibly go to war with said country in the future provided Erdogan becomes as dickish as Assad or Putin?

No

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

*scratches arm* hey...hey man. you got a book? it doesn't have to be too heady, just a few chapters to get me through the day

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i saw the edit to the thread title and rushed in here to see how much Drew Curtis spoiled the race but it wasn't even close

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

http://www.theonion.com/article/paul-ryan-discovers-half-finished-escape-tunnel-le-51786

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Let's say a justice drops dead this afternoon. What happens? Does the seat remain vacant until the election or does Obama approve of some bullshit "moderate Republican" nomination? Can the Senate nominate someone without them being dragged through a purity test by Ted Cruz?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

^^ this idea is good imo

mcmagic posted:

Sotomayor is better than Kagan.

Not at softball.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

RuanGacho posted:

They had no loving clue where they were going with it from the get go, only that they needed someway somehow to make the standing Democratic Presidency look weak somehow on foreign policy after they got clowned on OBL

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Politico just sharply moderated the tone of its lead story today.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i still crack up every time i read this

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Crowsbeak posted:

So I tohught we might all like this article. This article, besides showing why I am a sceptical Sanders supporter ovr Hillar, shows that the Democrats will eventually need to muzzle the neoliberals that still infest it.

Because they at the end would rather the teabaggers dominate congress then actual protections against their paymasters be passed.

quote:

"But inequality is not the biggest problem we face: it is symptomatic of the biggest problem we face, which is slow growth.”

gently caress youuu, New Democrats

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

JonathonSpectre posted:

Can you walk into any restaurant and order sweet tea and they bring you a delicious glass of sweet tea? You're in "the South."

Do they say, "No, but we can bring you some unsweet tea and some sugar packets?" :ohdear: You may not necessarily be in "the North" but you sure as gently caress ain't in "the South."

This is the only way to truly tell tbh

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Joementum posted:

This is the text of the Yale email, by the way:

Yes, but Yale is supposed to be a HOME.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

:fork:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yImv6dnzNl4

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Swan Oat posted:

What was the gun control situation like in the late 19th century Austria-Hungary?

Anarchists! Anarchists everywhere!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

alpha_destroy posted:

Someone in my Facebook wall just told me "the term you're looking for is systemic oppression, not racism" and lectured me about being ignorant as if systemic racism was not a form of systemic oppression. I didn't know what to say.

tell them they're a cracker that wants in on the sweet, sweet oppression cred

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Joementum posted:

Yes, it will definitely be a result of winnowing, but a lot of these guys can hold on all the way to Iowa. How much longer are the networks going to set aside 1-2 hours to hear what Rick Santorum has to say?

How high a threshold do you expect to see? Anything above 5% might see significant backlash.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I was never deployed, but my hearing is still hosed up anyway. Rural Texas enlistee for forum demographic purposes

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

We bought ear protection with a little hole and stopper. If you remove the stopper, the tiny hole opens and you're able to hear some more treble, or, human voice, without losing a ton of the concussive or bass protection.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

as in winning the primary or the election? i assume the primary. trumps boasting and poo poo throwing can only get him so far. and carson is just kinda nuts maybe. part of me thinks that the establisment will try to run to cruz as a compromise, but even he is too bugfuck for the general.

you didn't read the article and don't know what you're talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ameriKKKan $hrub

• Locked thread