Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
going out for an adventure. got my vibram fivefingers on and my bag packed with my designer vape kit. it has all my favorite flavors like almond, cherry, classic tobbacco(classic), bodacious blueberry, and milk flavor. cant wait to go on my adventure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
DONT PUT ON THE RING, IT IS A DEVICE OF MALICE.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i dont know what that has to do with my adventure but uhh.. ok?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i remember my first adventure. "have fun dear," my mom called out as the screen door banged behind me. "be home in time for supper!" i never saw her alive after that, because i was a blind child.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

pig slut lisa posted:

i remember my first adventure. "have fun dear," my mom called out as the screen door banged behind me. "be home in time for supper!" i never saw her alive after that, because i was a blind child.

nice, what vapes were you packin.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dumb crambo posted:

nice, what vapes were you packin.

plain, reduced-fat plain, reduced-fat chive & onion, and reduced-fat hazelnut

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
nice choices :cheers:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

there are nine types of adventures:
1) walkabout
2) quest
3) treasure hunt
4) scavenger hunt
5) library research
6) parenthood
7) local gov't
8) nostalgia
9) electric type

pig slut lisa

irl is good

scientists have been researching other types of adventures, but sadly the student loan crisis is diverting students away from this once proud field to more productive majors

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i prefer taking the normal, non reduced fat vapes myself. preserves a little more flavor, you know? the refuced fat lacks that "ge ne sais quio" that ive come to know and love in my vapes.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dumb crambo posted:

i prefer taking the normal, non reduced fat vapes myself. preserves a little more flavor, you know? the refuced fat lacks that "ge ne sais quio" that ive come to know and love in my vapes.

the atkins vape

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
i bought a vape flavor called "i'm on a roll"

guess what it tastes like

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
A: butter

disappointed in https://www.vapewild.com

no person should be made to vape butter alone

Nice Guy Patron

pig slut lisa posted:

the atkins vape

All bacon vape

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My favorite vapes are:
Wild rhubarb
Taste of Omaha
harvest mildew
Mild poison
Saltine
The abyss
Blazin' carrot
And new car smell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal