Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I enjoy boiled water: clean, healthy, sterilized, and cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
You're goddamned disgusting. Do you even have tastebuds? Who the gently caress boils their water? "Oh hey look at me I'm from the medieval times and I don't mind my water tasting like boiled GARBAGE" and don't even get me started on what you do to the mineral balance and pH. gently caress sakes man, staring a water thread without even KNOWING YOUR poo poo.

I only drink deep-sea water. Sure it's a little more expensive but life's short and it's worth it. I can't stand tap water anymore, I even have to lean my head out of the shower when I wash so none of it gets in my mouth.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Another water I like is the Spacetime Technological Water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eUpgIirYo4

eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

And I wonder, I still wonder, who'll stop the rain.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Finally

Do I have some things to tell you about water...
:eng101: [ASK ME] about water and being a water sommelier

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Postal Parcel posted:

Finally

what is a watter sommelier sir and what do you do

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I saw Voss water bottles at 7-11 before and it was $4 for like 12oz because it's from Norway.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

completely drawn from municipal water supply, lol

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

The Saddest Rhino posted:

what is a watter sommelier sir and what do you do

Like the word sommelier implies, we are water experts. Specifically, what water pairs well with what food. We consider the mouthfeel, the texture, the sweetness, the saltiness, and everything else. We are like wine sommeliers but somehow even more pretentious.

For example, imagine you have a meal consisting of a wonderful bounty of locally sourced seafood. For the first course, a fresh ceviche appetizer from Mexico paired with an almost ethereally light Agua del Diarrea, 1978 Vintage. The cool and fresh taste of the ceviche pairs beautifully with the clean taste of this internationally famous tap water brand. For the main course a beautiful catfish entree paired with a locally source water-yard located in New Jersey. The tang of mercury from the catfish is complemented by the metallic taste of the New Jersey river water. With hints of raw sewage and used needles, peppery notes of la bile de Christie, and an aftertaste of shame and despair, this brand of water, together with the entree, leads to an almost otherworldly combination of flavors that will be sure to send you to heaven in bliss.

I hope this was informative for a "first sip"(:) this is a joke we use in the biz) into the field of water sommeliers

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 09:19 on Nov 2, 2015

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
If I have money burning a hole in my pocket I'll buy some fuji. I really like the taste and even if it turns out to be secretly bottled tap its good bottle tap.

Edit: Oh I guess it's Fiji water not Fuji film.

FalloutGod has a new favorite as of 13:08 on Nov 3, 2015

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Tap water.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
my well is full of rust so I need to buy bottled water

I just buy whatever bottle looks the nicest for a decent price though.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
mountain

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Postal Parcel posted:

Finally

You have GOT to be making GBS threads me.

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

I could never sleep my way to the top 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up
Ever had water melted from Antarctic ice that hasn't touch the atmosphere for hundreds of thousands of years? I haven't. Is it nice?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Amateurs. I only drink water sweated out of ringwoodite collected from deep within the Earth's mantle.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

I drink SmartWater because I wanna be Smart-er

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

FalloutGod posted:

If I have money burning a hole in my pocket I'll buy some fuji. I really like the taste and even if it turns out to be secretly bottled tap its good bottle tap.

No, Fiji water definitely comes from Fiji. This has actually gotten them in trouble a couple times but it is still good water

Volvic is better though :colbert:

DarklyDreaming has a new favorite as of 22:33 on Nov 2, 2015

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014
Clear rum inside a Dasani bottle. Nobody suspects a thing. *Grimaces after taking a swig.*

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

The kind you only see the in desert, off in the horizon. So you see it, get all excited and run over but its not really there?

Actually gently caress, I hate that water! Why is it never where I am?

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

LoL if you don't have your manservent Enrique carry water down from the French Alps for you.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I am a big fan of UWATM8; imported British water sourced from the bilge of HMS Victory.

newtestleper
Oct 30, 2003

I like this water, though WARNING!: It is some percent fish and jetboats and small children. for allergies.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
I've never liked the taste of water. I'd rather drink soda, op.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

little munchkin posted:

I've never liked the taste of water. I'd rather drink soda, op.

that's unhealthy, and the excess sugar may increase your blood sugar, calories, and other factors which may lead to various diseases (incl. diabetes and heart disease). i strongly recommend you reconsider your stance on water.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

BerkerkLurk posted:

Ever had water melted from Antarctic ice that hasn't touch the atmosphere for hundreds of thousands of years? I haven't. Is it nice?

tastes of penguin piss

so, yes

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

newtestleper posted:

I like this water, though WARNING!: It is some percent fish and jetboats and small children. for allergies.

Thanks I am allergic to small children.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

liquorlanche posted:

Clear rum inside a Dasani bottle. Nobody suspects a thing. *Grimaces after taking a swig.*

this might be the funniest post ive ever read on this forum

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Mineral water has a nice taste, but if it's not mineral water who cares water is water.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

sticklefifer posted:

Thanks I am allergic to small children.

Would you say you have a weakness for small children.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

This raises questions.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Lizard Wizard posted:

This raises questions.

it raises steam, my friend

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg3Mr6e1KMo

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
So pure

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

The nicest water I've had is from a meltwater river running off a glacier in Norway. So cold, so refreshing :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Strategic Tea posted:

The nicest water I've had is from a meltwater river running off a glacier in Norway. So cold, so refreshing :)

Congrats on drinking mammoth piss you gently caress.

• Locked thread