Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I'll vote for Runematser, Dancer, and Medic. Guess I'll throw in a character bio as well.

Yarm the Runemaster: Portrat 4b

For most, it takes years of practice and tireless dedication to learn the arcane arts. In Yarm's case, it took an exceptional amount of natural talent that let her bypass putting in actual effort. Yarm's parents trained her from a young age and found she picked up magic incredibly easily. However, this did not lead to her becoming a prodigy like they had hoped. Instead she put the bare minimum effort needed to complete her lessons. No amount of encouragement or scolding could spur the girl to reach her potential. If she applied herself she could have unparalleled power, but why bother? That would just mean doing even more work. :effort:

Finally fed up with her laziness, her parents have forced her to earn her keep. No big deal, how hard could adventuring really be anyways?

-

Never paid attention to these games before these LPs. Might check them out depending on what I see. I never really gave them much thought because ~anime~ but visuals aside, I think some old school dungeon crawling would be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread