Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vdate
Oct 25, 2010
Aw man, I loved the hell out of this game. It is unfortunately easy to overlevel yourself (one person I know finished the main game with a party that was 10 levels higher than mine!), but I think my tendency to keep one of every class in the guild and rotate every time I went out meant that I actually stayed on curve. I hope you do the same!

Your classes for the day are: Landsknecht, Dancer, and Sniper. Nightseekers just make things too easy! Your character for the day is a Sniper (2A) named Never. Everything was going fine for her, and then, one day, she woke up and couldn't remember the last year of her life. To make matters worse, she's in this hick town in the middle of nowhere!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vdate
Oct 25, 2010

Junpei posted:

Sorry. Can you copy paste my discussion there so I can continue it?

Feels like that one might be on you, chief.

vdate
Oct 25, 2010

Krysmphoenix posted:

So, full disclosure, the goon who got me into Etrian Odyssey and I have been playing in a long running PbP game here on the forums, and we've taken to naming our explorers after characters of that game. So for fun we apped a couple to this game, and I gotta say you nailed Butterfly's ditziness. :allears: Keep doing what you're doing.

Agreed. You've managed to pretty much nail her perfectly, sight unseen.

vdate fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Dec 18, 2015

vdate
Oct 25, 2010

Junpei posted:

I'm just asking questions and bringing up fair points.

I'm beginning to think that you're using words without knowing what they mean. You are indeed asking questions, but the points you bring up are mostly nonsensical to people who've played EO4 in particular or EO games in general before. Worse, the kinds of questions you're asking suggest that even if we answered them, you would understand nothing more about the game as a whole and thus would only ask more drat silly questions. The fastest ways to resolve most of the questions you've asked would be to grab a copy of EO4 and play the game yourself, or to just simmer down and wait for the LP to get there.

vdate
Oct 25, 2010
Looks like Delphi is in it to win it, but for some reason naming the ship the Jewel just feels right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vdate
Oct 25, 2010

Glazius posted:

I don't know if I could resist picking a fight with them fierce killer rabbits.

You can absolutely pick a fight with them killer rabbits!

As like as not they'll live up to their name, but you can do it! Most of the people I know made it a point to down at least one during the demo (which had a level cap of 10 and cut off just past where Tyty's at now, I think?). Just watch out for that hook and you'll be fine*.

*disclaimer: you may not actually be fine

• Locked thread