Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012
I've always seen this game as one where tanking and defensive playstyles aren't very effective. Support characters like Fortresses and Medics were basically useless for me, Nightseekers and Runemasters all day :whatup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Dr. Fetus posted:

Whoa. Medics may have taken a hit, but Fortresses are plenty useful. It's just that tanks aren't a must have class anymore. They make life easier for squishy parties, though they're not as necessary in sturdy ones.

I tried to use a Fortress but you need a medic to support them for most of the game so that's 2 spots locked up to fulfill one task, which isn't efficient. Dancer and [spoiler class] heal well enough that you can get around that.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012
He's the only medic I'd ever consider using :allears:

• Locked thread