Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Krysmphoenix posted:

I'm pretty sure that each Etrian Odyssey game has classes you unlock along the way is not a spoiler. It's in the interface. What those classes are and do...yeah, spoiler.

Oh, almost certainly, yes, but there's one class in particular that's name is pretty spoilery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I remember when I restarted my playthrough of EO4 I asked my friends which classes to choose from, and I ended up with the exact same party. I think they really wanted to make it hard for me. Actually ended up being easier by far, partially because the Dancer's a great support and partially because EO4 in general's super balanced.

...Now if they gave me repeating classes, I think it'd be a lot harder, haha.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Oh, yay, this got an update! :neckbeard:

I feel like this party is more or less the best one to take at this point, mainly because having a Dancer and tossing around Medicas are enough to keep the party topped off, instead of a dedicated Medic or a Fortress to take hits. Never invested in Bandage before, but I'll guess it's one of those skills that's only good early on?

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I think we can all agree that Nightseekers are great and buffing them would make them more broken. Also, we just got past the first small maze, should we really be discussing something that doesn't become relevant until the second half of the game?

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

They need to put this Landsknecht together with the Fafnir from Untold 2. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Omobono posted:

Delphinus doesn't fit, does it?

Delphi

Skies of Arcadia references always welcome. And I'm glad this is back, too!

• Locked thread