Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I don't really have an idea for a character.

I'll suggest Fortress, Rune master, Dancer for the initial party.

Voting Skybound for the guild name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

We're just deciding the classes right? You'll decide where you're sticking them in formation and stuff right?

in any case Sniper,Dancer,Landsknecht: because Links for days :v:

Links aren't gonna be a super amazing setup until like halfway through the game though.

But when we get there :getin:

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Hexer is pretty similar to landshnekt when you think about it.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Pumpkinreaper posted:

This LP makes me want to start my current game over and play along.

Maybe do a 5 dancer party again.

Why do you hate yourself?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Yeah, I'm pretty sure 2 slates and an iridescent ore is what I've always gotten too.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Krysmphoenix posted:

So, full disclosure, the goon who got me into Etrian Odyssey have been playing along running PbP game here on the forums, and we've taken to naming our explorers after characters of that game. So for fun we apped a couple to this game, and I gotta say you nailed Butterfly's ditziness. :allears: Keep doing what you're doing.

Though where are you getting those hard statistics on enemies and abilities? I didn't know there was any place with that much detail.

Tyty is datamining the game iirc.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

It depends how much you consider mechanics to be spoilers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

You use other classes because having a varied roster is fun.

• Locked thread