Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Hot drat THREE EO LPs at the same time. This is most definitely the future.

And we have my favorite game in the series, EO4 is such a blast to play, I love it. And the first battle theme is great!

Daniel, Dancer 1A

From a far off land, Daniel knows many ancient rituals from civilizations gone past, such as the Cha-Cha Slide, or the Gangnam Style. Daniel does not know what these moves symbolize, nor their strange names, but he believes it to be something very sacred.

And then we'll go with Dancer, Nightseeker, Runemaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Maybe the new MC could be a g-g-g-g-g-g-GIRL???

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Oh cool, you use the auto walk symbols to mark the side of a shortcut too. Though you didn't draw the path downwards in the bottom right, even if you never get the chance to walk there.

Though in true EO LP fashion, you should've charged forward and faced the baboon. :atlus:

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

It's balanced with all the different classes, but you can still break this game in half if you know what you're doing.

So the staple of an Atlus game, really.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Supremezero posted:

So I noticed while typing this. The I in Legends of Titan is capitalized in the thread title.

:argh:

Nightseekers are stupid good, which is why I didn't use one in my latest playthrough, don't want to make the game too easy :v:

• Locked thread