Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

EO4 has the best npcs :allears:

You probably wanna look over the section with Kirtida again, you're missing her portrait and it looks like one of the screenshots is out of order

e:fb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

I know I didn't get an Iridescent Ore on at least one playthrough, though maybe going back to town to rest had something to do with it

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Krysmphoenix posted:

So, full disclosure, the goon who got me into Etrian Odyssey have been playing along running PbP game here on the forums, and we've taken to naming our explorers after characters of that game. So for fun we apped a couple to this game, and I gotta say you nailed Butterfly's ditziness. :allears: Keep doing what you're doing.

Though where are you getting those hard statistics on enemies and abilities? I didn't know there was any place with that much detail.

What system is this game run in? Cause I've been thinking of reskinning an existing system so my group could play an EO themed game

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Ah, okay then. I'm not really a fan of Fate, and I was already leaning towards 13th Age or Dungeon World, but I'll be sure to check out Ryuutama and Meikyuu Kingdom.

Thanks for the recs!

• Locked thread