Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

JetsGuy posted:

I'm really tired of the settlements being buggy as hell. Abernathy has had 15 settlers forever and now keeps complaining when im away that it's really 30 and I have 0 beds.

When I go all is fine. I even went to the trouble of making 30 beds and their happiness keeps diving.

PS4 so no console.

Sometimes just closing the application and restarting the game helps. I finally got the Benevolent Leader trophy after watching Sunshine Tidings Co-Op glitch out and decide that nobody was assigned to food anymore, and closing/reloading.

gently caress that trophy, I no longer have to care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Speedball posted:

Nah, I think that's the intended reaction. It's a beautiful place but the people running it are FULL of poo poo. You can say to hell with them the moment they make their pitch.

You can actually just murder the head Institute guy before he starts talking. The game tells you to leave right away.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

hobbesmaster posted:

Well theres also the entire no fall damage and eventually the jet pack. As well as whatever other misc stuff you put on it.

You can try out the gatling laser, a better damaging minigun that uses the same fusion cores your suit draws power from. One fusion core is 500 rounds if you do not have the nuclear physicist perk. If you max out the nuclear physicist perk though you still havev a 500 round clip but the fusion core is ejected at 50% power so each fusion core is worth 1000 rounds making it by far the cheapest gun to shoot in the game.

You say that like ammo isn't stupidly easy to come by.

And to the guy who said Sheffeild is worthless, make him run supply lines and you'll never have to hear about his liver again.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Mosnar posted:

Yes, you can do the DECENT HUMANE THING and you can get upgrades to your Shroud armor(!) if you convince Kent to continue with his debilitating Shroud obsession . Dunno how worth it that is, haven't gotten to that point just yet ..

Now, off to 360 at level 20! What's the minimum level to find the X-01 power armor ?

Mid to high 20s. It's pretty well defended, so I hope you're prepared to take lots of chems.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Shoehead posted:

I didn't know exactly what an int character would add to it asides from robotics expert. I just wanna rp a mad scientist and fire pew pew lasers.

I don't have a labcoat yet though. Does anyone know a good place to knick one?
They pop up at clothing stores, or you could just kill someone wearing one.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

de_dust posted:

If you're playing it on ps4 wait. The fog absolutely ruins the experience as it just kills the fps, it's pretty bad. I hope this is patched soon :(

I've done a lot of exploring the island and yes, there are some issues, but it's never been unplayable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Speedball posted:

Yessss, this was so great. I loved how the Sole Survivor got really into it too. "I have some questions for you...about the muuurrr-derrrr!"

I had to stop and laugh for about five or ten minutes after discussing the paintings with the artist robot and getting to the third piece.

• Locked thread