Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
honestly is there a better maanager its pretty obvious hes being groomed to take the madrid job once that fat rear end is sacked. he's leading zenit to uefa glory and the amazing fans of zenit are paying it back to him with love.

discuss avb here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my favorite part of avb was him tackling zenits racial problems heres him signing their first asian player

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

go on

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hes a good lad

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
I don't hate him but I don't like him either

- Spurs Fan

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He was a bad mod/admin and I'm glad Greg made him ragequit

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I liked how he played high defensive lines with slow defenders

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
There's actually a strong divide among Zenit fans on whether AVB is cool and good or should be kicked the gently caress out asap.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Alexeythegreat posted:

There's actually a strong divide among Zenit fans on whether AVB is cool and good or should be kicked the gently caress out asap.

Why? Aren't they doing pretty well this season?

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Brony Car posted:

Why? Aren't they doing pretty well this season?

We do in the Champions League. In fact, we are absolutely wrecking the Champions League so far.
However, Zenit is currently in the 4th place in the league (in Russia 12 teams out of 16 just stand in front of their goal in a hope to not concede, and AVBs counterattacking Zenit is not designed to break that kind of defending, especially when luck is not on Zenit's side, which is how it usually goes) and there is a severe lack of players, the entire squad is basically 15 people (whoever could be added was loaned out because AVB wa promised that Zenit will buy more players, which didn't happen when the FA decided that it's a good idea to force the clubs to field 5 Russians on the field at the same time... a week before the league started) and it's a matter of time when
I am personally pro-AVB, because what's happening in the league is the club's and the FA's fault, not AVB's

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Alexeythegreat posted:

We do in the Champions League. In fact, we are absolutely wrecking the Champions League so far.
However, Zenit is currently in the 4th place in the league (in Russia 12 teams out of 16 just stand in front of their goal in a hope to not concede, and AVBs counterattacking Zenit is not designed to break that kind of defending, especially when luck is not on Zenit's side, which is how it usually goes) and there is a severe lack of players, the entire squad is basically 15 people (whoever could be added was loaned out because AVB wa promised that Zenit will buy more players, which didn't happen when the FA decided that it's a good idea to force the clubs to field 5 Russians on the field at the same time... a week before the league started) and it's a matter of time when
I am personally pro-AVB, because what's happening in the league is the club's and the FA's fault, not AVB's

This might all be true dunno but I think the real problem is that the players don't respect him because he's a skinny little man and has small muscles. I'm looking at some photos and it's obvious this guy has very small muscles, underdeveloped biceps for sure and probably some droopy tits like a cow not a man and his players have definitely noticed this and gossip about it. He won't win any trophies until he bulks up. Fact.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Wouldn't mind him at Madrid. To address MBM's concerns, I think Ronaldo and Gary Bale could get him on a pretty sick routine, just helping him get massive. He's still pretty young so he'll defo be able to hit the gym with the lads and hit the showers with em after a hard workout.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
did you know?

Gareth Bales daughter has the annitials AVB.

Coincidence?

I doth think not.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Is this where we talk about Anthony Vanden Borre?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Nov 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
Thought you didn't follow city anymore?

• Locked thread