Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Going to the grandparents for Christmas as a kid all they had were a bag of circus peanuts and fruit cake. Then you got to play with the lincoln logs for three days wanting to die.

How about that hard ribbon candy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Philthy fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Nov 4, 2015

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

nomadologique posted:

also bc most "real" candy is made w peanuts somewhere

These are the best things ever. They don't make em anymore though because they couldn't find anywhere to put the piles and piles of cash they were making from selling them.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Pneub posted:

There has to be some near-ripoff of these somewhere. How does something like that just loving disappear?

I dunno man. Every year I keep emailing Mars that it's time to bring them back and make trillions. They always thank me and say they are sorry that it's been discontinued.

So then I email Hersheys telling them it's time to bring this back:

And I get the same fuckin answer.

So I go to the store and end up with a Mr. Goodbar.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Pneub posted:

There has to be some near-ripoff of these somewhere. How does something like that just loving disappear?

I just found this:

quote:

According to former Mars executive Alfred Poe, PB Max was discontinued due to the Mars family's distaste for peanut butter, despite $50 million in sales.

That fucker. That motherfucker. That loving gently caress fucker.

• Locked thread