Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

My dad is a Filipino man from Hawaii and I have left a very terse note for Mike "The Spoonman" Mitch Mitchell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Work Friend Keven posted:

an infantile creep who wants a "tasty treat"
One that's "really yummy."

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Nick Wiger trashing Gremlins II: The New Batch, you are wrong, wrong, wrong.

I loving knew we couldn't hang after you mentioned you came from a Pepsi family.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Do people just not know you can get your fries well done at In N Out? I'm also an rear end in a top hat originally from LA so never ask my opinion on In N Out, it might just be too skewed.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

But nobody despises Mitch more than Mitch. :smith:

Fran's insistence that eating handfuls of risotto out of a garbage can is an awesome thing made me like her even more.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

If they don't do a Breakfast of Chompions where they go back and review the breakfast menu at every place available, something is very wrong.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I mean, his name is Lights, Camera, Jackson.

What's not to love?

EDIT: I dragged myself an hour outside of Portland to visit a Del Taco and got a burrito stuffed with fries. Five forks.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Aug 8, 2016

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Nicole Byer and Fran Gillespie #1 Doughboys VIPs for life.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I thought Armen was a Paul Rust character for, like 20 minutes.

I like him.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

ManoliIsFat posted:

I have never heard Nick so knocked off his game, it was transcendent.
Hearing Nick genuinely irritated was almost as good as Mitch's glee at Nick's irritation.

EDIT: I also hope Nick grows angrier and angrier at Mitch in the ads knowing fully that Mitch will NEVER hear them.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Oct 28, 2016

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I still have my fingers crossed for a Breakfast of Chompions event where they go back to most places they've already been and do breakfast menu-centric episodes.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I hope Wu-Tang is one of the Spoonister Six.

Or Frailbot.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Jan 13, 2017

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Bug Mane's recreation of that's one scene from The Naked Gun is pretty great.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

100% sure Bug Mane is just a more laid-back, less drunken Z0DIAC MOTHERFUCKER.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

n8r posted:

I enjoy how Wiger keeps repeating how relaxed and going with the flow he is on the new year. That is the sign of someone who is the opposite of relaxed and going with the flow.
Wiger is an intensely weird man who drives around in a silent car thinking to himself while eating string cheese by biting right into it whole. I don't trust that guy for a minute.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

The Gungan Style sketch is pretty fantastic though, you just have to not turn it off in disgust for the first 40 seconds or so.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Another piece of the intensely strange Wiger puzzle: dude likes Ghostbusters 2 over the first one.

I don't trust that guy one bit.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Does Dylan Gelula know how to have fun?

I don't even mean that in a mean-spirited way, I am genuinely concerned.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Snooze Cruise posted:

the only bad podcast guests were certain members of the spoonster six
And that's Nick Wiger.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I do appreciate Amy Nicholson's appreciation for mid-'80s hard PG Sci-Fi movies, though. I bet she's a big fan of My Stepmother is an Alien.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I'm particularly fond of "My penis feels weird."

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Jon Daly is basically a less horny Bug Mane and I love him very much.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Absolutely worth the $5 to hear Mitch's mom mum bust on him while Wiger cackles in the background.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I feel like if there were Doughboys drinking game you'd take a shot every time Nick describes something as being "in the abstract."

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I don't like Star Wars. I do like fries.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I love the solid 30 seconds of static followed by Mitch shouting "WE'RE NOT EDITING ANYTHING."

Think I'll go to Sizzler today.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I find Wiger to be the exact opposite of me. When he admitted to growing up in a Pepsi household, I knew we probably couldn't hang.

JethroMcB posted:

Was it from Jane O'Brien Media?
More importantly, is it for fun?

Guys if you haven't seen Tickled, see Tickled. It's harrowing.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Leprechaun 3 is the best Leprechaun movie.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

n8r posted:

The DD guest this week was a total dud.
I'm a Disneyland nerd (the old couple smuggling people into Club 33 is totally how I got into Club 33), but that dude was Molasses Boy-level laid back. Episode was worth it just for Nick picking a loving parking lot as his favorite non-ride attraction, though.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I have very strongly held opinions on fast food, such as why would you buy any fast food burger that wasn't Carl's/Hardee's Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger. It doesn't make any sense.

Mitch admitting that Taco Bell is his favorite restaurant in general though... :smith:

piratepilates posted:

It was very weird when Mitch seemed horrified by the idea of seeds in a salad, makes me wonder about that guy.
I think he was just itching for a reason to call Nick out on something and the word "seeds" brought to mind something completely different than sesame/sunflower/pine nuts.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Semi-related: dudes who ask for every single vegetable on their 6" are assholes. There's only so much you can put on the loving thing before it turns into a mess.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Doughboys live in Portland, Oregon on Thursday, October 12th at the Wonder Ballroom.

...there's absolutely no way they're filling the Wonder

EDIT: I'm hoping out-of-state live shows involve reviewing local chains. They'd probably end up doing Burgerville if that's the case.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jul 24, 2017

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

FitFortDanga posted:

That'd be interesting. I've always thought Burgerville's burgers are tremendously overrated.
Hahaha, I thought about it for about a minute and then tweeted at them to go to Killer Burger instead. I enjoy a seasonal milkshake from Burgerville, though.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Cloks posted:

Wiger has discovered his true passion - food based musical parodies.
While not food-based, The Monster gently caress is basically the greatest thing ever.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Garth_Marenghi posted:

why include the watches and gold jewelry?
Why are they in matching outfits/school uniforms?

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Cloks posted:

Holy poo poo. I just realized that Craig Healy from Cuplicated is Bug Mane. Mind blown.
Nope. It's actually Nick Corirossi. Mitch repeatedly fucks up during Bug Mane's first appearance by referring to him as Nick.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Aug 3, 2017

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Cloks posted:

He plays Craig Healy.
Man, I am bad at keeping track of aliases I didn't know were aliases. :psyboom:

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Best drop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Everything about this is great.

Velveeta's account is named EatLiquidGold.