Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Marsupial Ape posted:

I love how everybody that worked with Mitch on an in the movie loves him and came on the podcast just because he asked.

Except for the famous ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Except for the famous ones.

Welp, egg on my face, I guess.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
That was an extremely long Doghouse ad segment.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

R. Guyovich posted:

the fast series is great but the podcast is extremely boring. even the supposedly "out there" takes are tedious and david is a charisma void. i listen to movie podcasts because the film critic community is populated by rubes and shills, i don't want three hours of the same opinions i ignore in legacy media and blogs pumped up with vc money that will be dead in three years.

I can't disagree with any of this, but I do find some of their discussions pretty interesting. Griffin is pretty unfunny though.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Drunkboxer posted:

Gabrus is so hammered in this

What's up with his voice? He sounds like he ate Betsy Sodaro.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
More like Matt Kowardice

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Oh, great. It's a Susser ep.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Susser is a fuckin' dud.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Cloks posted:

i like bug mane

Go away, Bug Mane.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Maybe she's bad at puzzles.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

0konner posted:

I’m confused though. Samoa Joe is playing Sweet Tooth and Sweet Tooth is also voiced by Will Arnett?

Darth Vader was played by David Prowse and voiced by James Earl Jones. Still confused?

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
This is a very funny ep.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Mitch has stairs in his house.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

JethroMcB posted:

This week I'm skipping the drink because I don't think The Lineup is physically possible, for me at least.

It's pretty much just two beers and two shots, grandma.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Is there alcohol in a Baja Blast?

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Wow. This Steak 'N' Shake ep started out really funny, but then became just an interminable argument. Thanks, Susser.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Binowru posted:

e: jesus christ I hope they ban susser from the pod

Amen.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Mitch had a normal sized dick before the dog bite.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I have petomania