Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Mitch liking that it gets dark at 3:30 and voting for Daylight Saving is the most Mitch thing I've ever heard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
"...I'm gonna cut your head off."

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Doughboys shamefully revealing themselves to not be Go Off Kings watchers after this episode's drop, Jesse will be livid

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Mitch, Wiger and Nicole Byer doing a power hour on High and Mighty if you wanna hear Wiger really cut loose and get wild ("I am feeling bad," "The thing I am enjoying most is these tiny cups," etc.)

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Apparently they did Nicole's podcast (Why Won't You Date Me) immediately after if you want to hear them still pretty drunk and talking sex stuff

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
The fact that Wiger likes Ghostbusters 2 more than the original is maybe the most hosed up thing about him, way worse than hot salads or autofellatio

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Wiger hypothesizing that the laziness in Mitch's eye eventually traveled to his brain is a good burn

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Today's drop got me laughing hard in public, Mitch really got savaged

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
:siren: Doughboys on YKS :siren:

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Really happy we got another episode with Mitch almost making GBS threads himself the whole time

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
The Go Off Kings is also very good as far as twitch streams go, has a similar energy and Mike Hale guests a lot (he also very rarely does his own stream but it's always at like 2 am EST when he's drunk and belligerent)

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
(very earnestly) "...how do you make a meme?"

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
I was yelling about Rainbow Road the whole time and felt vindicated after, truly can't believe he just left that on the table.

Between that, Mitch initially claiming he was early to the restaurant and then it being revealed that they changed the time and he's just too dumb to work a Google calendar, and "thanks for coming to... Ohio!" followed by twenty straight seconds of laughter from Wiger, this was a very good Dumb Mitch episode.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Mitch was on Newcomers if you wanna listen to Lapkus and Byer speak at length about wanting to bang the tall aliens who make the clones from Attack of the Clones

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Mitch is on The Knife's podcast Self Esteem Party today. She's slightly more restrained than she is when she's on Doughboys but she still can't resist Knifing him a few times.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL

E: listening to Mitch apologize for the howdy-ho and the sure-to-be-cum-related drop is going to be *chef's kiss*

Crindee fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Sep 17, 2020

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Well this is the first time I've seen someone refer to a tornado as something food related so I'm guessing yeah

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
"Did they go to Harvard?"
"I'm not sure."
"That means they didn't."

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
lol the only thing dumber than telling the audience that your balls are shrinking: doing it while Chelsea Peretti is the guest

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Y'know sometimes people go a little hard on Nick for his food takes, but after his "I do not like chocolate ice cream because it is too chocolatey" take this episode, I hope Mitch beats the poo poo out of him when the pandemic is over. Little robot freak. Goblin man.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Nick and this thread have radicalized me and I am now a member of Spoon Nation or whatever that dipshit is calling it now that he's changed his nickname for a fifth time

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
You can still watch it, I'm on my phone or I'd link it but the in-progress 15+ hour VOD is watchable under their videos section, she showed up like 5ish hours in I think?

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL

Help Im Alive posted:

I think I remember eugene cordero saying once that ice cream flavours are a myth because you can't taste anything past a certain level of coldness

:what:

That reminds me of the time my friend's dad took us out for ice cream and when I mentioned I liked Hood's chocolate flavor the best, he confidently told me that all brands' chocolate ice cream is identical because it's always got the same ingredients on the label.

I was like ten and I still knew he was wrong

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Four grown adults eating ice cold marinara at home and complaining about it because the container didn't tell them they were allowed to heat it up. I'm yelling at my phone like a maniac.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL

duomo posted:

Wiger’s appearances on Podcast: The Ride to discuss parking garages are must-listen eps

duomo posted:

parking garages

...of course.

"hey buddy wanna go on the ride again"

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL

mlmp08 posted:

Having flashbacks to whichever guests were like “this food sucks because we ordered it delivery and the sauce was cold. We though of rehearing the sauce, but no, we ate it cold and hated it.”

Crindee posted:

Four grown adults eating ice cold marinara at home and complaining about it because the container didn't tell them they were allowed to heat it up. I'm yelling at my phone like a maniac.

Nick and Mitch also complained about their bad cold sauce but we already knew they were incompetent manchildren, I think the guests were David Neher and Marisa Pinson who have actual children together that they are in charge of keeping alive

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Buffoons.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
whole month of this huh

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
"Fantastic! I was blown away!"

- Mike Mitchell, re: breakfast at Subway

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
I gotta get a secret sponsorship deal with Subway to promote their lovely breakfast food, then maybe I'll be able to afford a house with stairs too

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
laughing really hard at the Snack Pack where they keep referring to this extremely nice, mild-mannered Irish caller as an "alpha"

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
https://clips.twitch.tv/MistyGlutenFreeButterJebaited-raA9i1J_ek5j7YmT

:O

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Sometimes when Rust and Cassady are on people accuse them of being "too silly" so I'm glad they listened to feedback and did something more grounded and normal

help I can't remember a time in my life when I wasn't listening to four idiots talk about the Jack in the Box mascot like he was a real guy

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
They finally put the Munch Madness finale up on their YouTube for anyone like me who's cheap but also wanted to see The Noid performing the national anthem

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
drat, you know you're an annoying audience when you get Wiger to break the first law of robotics and yell at you to shut the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Jesus Christ even Jan de Bont couldn't possibly like Twister as much as Vic Michaelis apparently does