Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

whoflungpoop posted:

a redneck ISIS really

a redneck is really what? you didn't finish the joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Ringo Star Get posted:

Does this count towards Civil War reenactors as well? I used to be a confederate soldier and the racist poo poo I'd hear from spectators made me sick. The reenactors were usually liberal-leaning people - the Union side of the reenactor spectrum had the bum duck Yankee wannabes.

lol i read that as liberal-healing people and pictured guys dressed up as d&d priests walking around a civil war reenactment chanting and raising the dead

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

oldpainless posted:

Wow liberal hateful northerners congratulating each other on how much better they are then people not in the north, shocking.

2 inches of snow

• Locked thread